11 - downpour

chapter 11

chapter 11

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"LEVEL FOUR! One contestant needs to pick the other up— bridal style!" He added with a michevious chuckle.

y/n's eyes went wide as she looked up at Bakugo, ready to protest. "Bakugo you don't have t- Ah!" Before she could even finish, Bakugo had already hoisted her up and wrapped his arms around her waist and shoulders, carrying her bridal style. y/n let out a sigh. "You didn't have to do it so quickly! My heart dropped to my ass!

"Surprise, I guess," Bakugo smirked. "We're gonna win this thing." y/n looked away, smiling at his determination. She never thought Bakugo would wanna go this far, just to win a stupid game.

Or was it? Just a game?

Bakugo looked over at Monoma and stifled a laugh, seeing as Kendo refused to let him carry her, afraid of falling, so she picked him up bridal style instead.

Monoma lifted his nose in the air and 'humph'ed', his cheeks dusting a bright, pale pink as he avoided Kendo's eyes. "This is totally unfair..." he grumbled.

Kendo rolled her eyes, shuffling a bit to get in a comfortable enough position. They seemed to be struggling a bit. "You're so fat, Monoma," Kendo huffed, laughing when Monoma shot her a look filled with incredulity.

"Don't be so damn rude!" He whined, slapping her arm hard and smirking when she hissed.

Bakugo and y/n looked at each other and burst out laughing. "What a bunch of losers!" Bakugo chuckled.

"Bakugo..." y/n started, her nose scrunching, "Isn't that how we act with each other?" She said nervously.

...

.......

......

"...Yeah.. but there's no way we look that lame, is there?" Bakugo gruffed, his voice layered with a tinge of hope.