20 - adventure time

chapter 20

chapter 20

A/N :: uhh i didn't proof read lol

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO TRUDGED DOWN THE STAIRS, his hands buried in his pockets as he made his way to the kitchen. Mrs. Bakugo was in the kitchen making breakfast when Bakugo showed up behind her.

"Well don't just stand there, Katsuki, I know theres something you wanna say..." Mrs. Bakugo chuckled, seeing as the boy simply hovering behind her and watching her cook.

Bakugo chuffed, looking away and grumbling at his mother's pushiness. "I'll do it when I'm ready!"

Mrs. Bakugo shook her head, proceeding to pour the broth of the Miso Soup into a bowl and sprinkling green onions on top.

The boy behind her paced the room petulantly, trying to build up his courage.

"Hey, Old Hag?" He finally asked.

"Hm?" Mrs. Bakugo hummed while shaping the rice into little triangles.

"Can we... go mountain climbing next weekend...?" If their kitchen wasn't as quiet as it was, Bakugo's question surely would've gone unheard by his mother.

"Aw, Katsuki, why didn't you ask sooner?" Mrs. Bakugo asked. "Me and your dad already have something planned for next week." Her tone was sympathetic, seeing as Bakugo was the one to ask, which meant that be must've really wanted to go.

Bakugo didn't reply, but she could tell he was disappointed as his head hung low and he dug his hands further into his pockets.

"Why don't your friends? Or y/n? You guys seem to have gotten pretty close..." Mrs. Bakugo said, a cheeky grin gracing her lips.