12 - forts and fuzziness

chapter 12

chapter 12

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO BLINKED AT HER, him taking a second to realize what she just asked. "A blanket fort? How the hell are we—"

y/n quickly pointed to the stack of blankets sitting on the floor of the tent, Bakugo's eyes following her gaze. He groaned, "Forget it," he said, sighing, "What's the point?"

"Oh come on, Bakugo!" y/n whined, tugging on the hem of his shirt. "The rain is not stopping any time soon. You and I both know that..."

Bakugo clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. "Fine, if I help you will you leave me the fuck alone?" y/n nodded vigorously, beaming up at him. She quickly got up and walked over to the blankets, bunching them up in her arms.

Bakugo grabbed half the stack, huffing. "Who the hell brought blankets to a festival anyway..."

y/n laughed, shrugging, "Not sure. Probably Mina." She shook her head, thinking of the bubbly girl with a heart of gold.

Bakugo stacked two bricks on top of each other, tben did the same a few feet away from the first. The two stacks of bricks were now standing parallel to each other. Because y/n did the same, they now had four stacks, which made the outline of a rectangle.

There were a couple wooden beams left over from the making of the tent as well, so they put those to balance on top of the parallel bricks, then they draped several blankets over.

They stood back, admiringly their work. Their fort had a nice rectangle shape to it, with plenty of space under it. They even put some blankets on the floor for more cushion.

"Yayy! We did it!" y/n smiled, ducking under the fort with no hesitation. It was growing dark outside, so the tent was darker now, the rain continuing to crash down onto the tent.