9 - deja vu

chapter 9

chapter 9

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BAKUGO GLOWERED DOWN at y/n as he grinned at her shocked expression. Her face twitched as she watched him begin to lay out countless numbers or textbooks, journals, and notebooks.

"Tu rigole! Dis moi que c'est un blague— I mean- please tell me this is a joke!" She pleaded, interlocking her fingers with the coily strands of her hair and pulling outwards.

*You've got to be kidding me! Tell me this is a joke!

Bakugo looked taken aback, then he snickered. "Nope, not a joke."

y/n groaned, suddenly regretting ever asking Bakugo for help. "I should've asked Denki or something... he wouldn't have had all this."

The two of them study for the next few hours, Bakugo occasionally getting mad and blowing a fuse whenever y/n wouldn't understand something he thought to be "simple" or when she'd get distracted and start making fun of the All Might posters on his wall.

"You did your homework, right?" Bakugo said, beginning to pack up his notes and place them carefully back in the box.

..

......

............

".... No.."

"NO?? WHY NOT?" Bakugo bellowed, emitting small explosions from his hands.

"B-because! I was... planning on asking you for help with that too..." She shrieked, curling up into a ball and extending her hands outwards to protect herself.

Bakugo took a deep breath, replaying the speech his mom gave him in his head about being nicer and more considerate. "Where is your homework?" He asked through gritted teeth.