14 - kitten sneeze

chapter 14

chapter 14

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THERE WAS A COOL BREEZE that flowed through y/n's hair, the sound of leaves rusting in the background. Her head was laid on the table while Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima engaged in conversation, Bakugo just listening. His cheek was pressed up againt his hand as he occasionally rolled his eyes and chuckled at the conversation.

y/n closes her eyes, feeling the breeze cascade into her clothes, lifting her skirt slightly. Bakugo caught the fabric lifting in the corner of his eye. He looked away, grabbing his backpack and casually pushing it onto her lap.

She looked up at him, her brows furrowing. "Hold it for me," he rasped. His voice was a little raspier than usual, almost as if he was sick. y/n nodded, but kept staring, examing his face.

Her eyes flitted around his smooth skin until she landed on his nose. It was a little pink. She waved it off, thinking it's because of the cooler weather, and put her head back down.

There was a sharp inhale, followed by a small, kitten-like sneeze. "Bless you, Mina," y/n said.

Mina looked up, confused. "I didn't... sneeze..?" The two girls looked around the table, starting with Denki, who shook his head. When Kirishima did the same, y/n's eyes fell on Bakugo, who sat there, rigid.

All Sero could do when they looked at him was weakly shake his head, as he was already wheezing from laughter.

"Don't... you fucking dare," Bakugo mouthed, his voice so low it's inaudible. y/n bit her lip, a soft whimper coming from her as she tried not to burst out laughing.

Mina looked at Bakugo, her mouth open. She wanted to ask him, but was hesitant because of the look on his face. A look that said "do you actually think that could've been me?"