10 - festival

chapter 102 weeks later

chapter 10
2 weeks later

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

KIRISHIMA, DENKI, BAKUGO, SERO, AND MINA walked into class as a group, all slapping each others backs to see who can it the hardest. Bakugo started emitting explosions and threatening to slap their backs while his quirk was activated, causing them to back off.

"Woaahhh, Bakubro, let's not get hasty now," Kirishima advised, a large grin plastered on his face when Bakugo rolled his eyes, bushing Kirishima's chest.

When Mr. Aizawa entered the room, everybody went quiet, taking their proper seats and waiting for him to begin.

"Alright, I have one announcement," Aizawa gruffed, pausing to rub his bloodshot eyes. "UA is hosting a small festival this weekend. All classes are required to attend and have a role. Our class' role is to attract people and persuade them to join UA."

Slight chatter broke out throughout the classroom as students shared their opinions with each other.

"Any questions?"

Denki's hand went up before he asked a question: "Isn't it a little late for this, Mr. Aizawa?" He tilted his head quizzically.

"Mm, yeah, but suddenly old man Nezu is desperate for new recruits or something. Who am I to protest?" Aizawa shrugs, earning and nod from the class. "Not that I give a damn anyways..." he mutters, setting himself in his sleeping bag.

Mina shot up from her seat her hand raised in the air to gather the class' attention. "Momo and I call being in charge!" This statement earned a mountain of protests, specifically from Iida.

"I. Am. The class president! I should be in charge!" He protested, his hands flying all around him.

"That means nothing!" Mina retorted, followed by a list of reasons why she thinks her and Momo should organize the festival.