21 - hot rocks

chapter 21

chapter 21

A/N :: i've never been mountain climbing so if this is inaccurate..... blame m*neta or something

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"YOU DO THIS EVERY MONTH??" y/n yelled up at Bakugo who was several feet above her. Her foot caught a ledge and her hand pressed down on a sharp rock as she lunged herself up and caught another one.

"Almost every month," he yelled back, chuckling at how far behind she was.

y/n grunted as she took another lunge, her foot hitting a rock and it crumbling. She was now hanging by an arm, looking down at the pebbles cascading down the side of the mountain. "Eek! I should not have agreed to this... I should not have agreed to this!"

"Don't jump, you idiot! If you fall I swear I'll fucking kill you!" He yelled, his fist in the air.

An airy, nervous laugh left y/n's lips as her foot found a safe rock to hold onto. "Well.... I don't think you can kill an already dead person.." she swallowed thickly.

The rope tied around her pelvic area suddenly seemed a lot less protective.

"Maybe my butterflies can save me..." she said, taking another hesitant look down.

Bakugo stopped climbing, looking down at her and frowning. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE, YOU IDIOT!!" He bellowed. "Hurry and get up here!"

y/n sighed laborously, "Damn it." She was about to lunge again when Bakugo looked at her so coldly it sent a chill down her spine.

"God, Fuck its cold," y/n breathed, seeing a frosted puff of air protrude from her mouth.

When y/n finally reached Bakugo, she was huffing and puffing. She smacked his arm hard, cursing at him. "It's illegal to have this much stamina... holy.." She breathed heavily.