22 - aphrodisiac

chapter 22

chapter 22

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE DOOR TO THE BATHROOM OPENED to reveal Bakugo drying his hair with a towel, drops of water dripping down his back.

"You can go shower now, stinky," He mumbled as he brushed his teeth, smirking and beckoning to y/n.

y/n twisted up his wet shirt (from the spring) and hit him with it, the fabric making a whipping sound. "OW—" Bakugo grunted, rubbing his side.

"Theres a lot more where that came from!" y/n yelled as she entered the bathroom, her immediately recoiling. "DAMN- How hot is the water you're showering in??" she shrieked, a front of hot air smacking her in the face when she opened the door.

The boy snorted, watching y/n wave her hand around to fend off the steam protruding from the room. "You must be getting yourself ready for hell," y/n smirked, closing the door hastily when Bakugo grabbed a towel a threatened to throw it.

He fountained some water in his mouth out of a water bottle and gargled it, spitting it out once he successfully swished away all the toothpaste.

There was a knock at the door that made Bakugo jump, him grumbling while moving towards the door. When he opened the door, the was a short, elderly woman standing there with a cart full of food.

"Room service!" She exclaimed cheerily. "Oh, what a handsome boy you are," she cooed, reaching up and pinching Bakugo's cheeks. "Eat up and grow strong, okay, Young Man?"

"Uh.. Yeah," Bakugo said, bowing perfunctorily. "Thanks."

The old woman nodded and pushed the car towards him before turning around and going down the hall, picking up a wrapper and huffing angrily, mumbling under her breath about ungrateful people.