15 - movie night

chapter 15

chapter 15

A/N :: YALL IM GOING BY THE TRAILER BC I REFUSE TO WAS THIS DAMN MOVIE BC IM BLACK AND JUST THE TRAILER HAD ME SHITTING MY PANTS 😭💀

TO ANYBODY WHO PLANS TO WATCH IT... GOOD LUCK, CHARLIE 💀

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THERE WAS A LOUD KNOCK on the door, followed by multiple bangs as y/n chuckled, jogging towards the door. The door swung open to reveal Mina, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero grinning up at y/n.

"Well.. you all are in a pleasant mood," she laughed, moving aside so they could walk in. They nodded, each taking a seat on the couch and looking around Bakugo's house. There were a number of bookshelves leaned against the ivory-tiled walls, all filled with books and decorative items.

"You're already here, y/n?" Sero asked, kicking off his shoes— being the last one on the couch.

y/n nodded, humming, "Mhm, I live a few doors down," she said, grabbing several bowls of snacks, Kirishima and Denki quickly jumping up to help her. She smiled, "Thanks, boys."

Mina made a whisling sound, "Damn, there's a whole lot of stuff we didn't know about you guys," she grinned. "Kinda sus if you ask me..." She popped a pretzel in her mouth and looked over to the rest of the boys who grinned in agreement.

"Pfft," y/n stuttered, "He's not my boy— we're just neighbors.. shut up."

Mina quirked an eyebrow and stopped chewing. She smiled cheekily, "When did I mention anything about boyfriend?"

y/n paused for a second, in which everybody started snickering and whispering to each other. "When did I?" She asked in a calm manner, raising an eyebrow at Mina, the effect of her voice made it seem like Mina was the delusional one.