4 - welcome wagon

chapter 4

chapter 4

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

BRIGHT BEAMS OF SUNLIGHT filtered through y/n's room, sending warmth through her entire body. She stirred in her bed until she finally sat up, her back to the window. "Man, my head hurts like a bi—"

There was a knock at her door.

"y/n! Mom said to 'get up, gros cul!'" He yelled from behind the door. You could hear the edge to his voice as he snickered.

*Fat ass

"Shut up, Bighead, no she didn't! Just wait till I get down there!" y/n started to tip toe towards the door, trying to catch him off guard but stopped when she heard fast footsteps run down the stairs. She grinned to herself and started getting ready.

After showering, she pulled on a pair of sweats and a tank top and proceeded downstairs. y/n slid across the hardwood floor to the kitchen and grabbed orange juice from the fridge.

"Well, good morning to you, Mademoiselle," her mom teased.

*Miss

"Morning Maman, Father, and..." She trailed off, scowling at Max before turning her attention back to her cup of orange juice.

As she chugged it down, she noticed Max staring at her from the corner of her eye.

"Est-ce bien??" He teased, leering at her and laughing.

*Is it good??

"Yes, it's good, vilain petit canard," y/n retorted, choking at the offended look her brother threw her.

*Ugly duckling

y/n went to sit in the living room, plopping down on one one of their plush beanbags and browsing through the TV channels.