23 - authentic

chapter 22

chapter 22

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

a/n edit :: HEY LMAO I FORGOT TO SAY
THAT THIS WAS A TIMESKIP??? SO DONT BE
CONFUSED ANYMORE 😭😭

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"HEY MRS. L/N," a low voice greeted, y/n stirring at the muffled sound of people talking downstairs. She heard a "Yeah, I brought her..." before the voice cut out of her field of hearing.

"Max," He said, the voice in closer proximity now as it moved upstairs.

"Yo!" Max greeted cheerily, his footsteps echoing through the halls.

"Here." There was a crinkling sound as the two exchanged something. "You better not tell her I gave you that-" He said, his words coated with a childish undertone.

Max gasped, accepting whatever was given to him. "Don't gotta tell me twice! Thanks, Bro!"

There was a hum before Max loudly ran down the hall, the muffled sound of his door slamming shut reverberated the walls.

Bakugo walked through the door to find y/n curled up in bed, the top half of her head barely showing because of the way she buried her head into the covers.

He set the brown paper bag on her desk, the sound of the material crinkling making y/n shift.

"Eh?" Bakugo questioned, seeing the girl all huddled up. "Whats up with you?"

y/n turned around to face him, her forehead glistening with sweat. Bakugo walked up to her, him tapping something against her forehead. The girl touched her forehead, her brows furrowing as she felt her fingers graze a bag.