New beginning

The doctor came outside from I C U and shivaay ran to him holding his collar and shouted.

Karan how is my wife? Is she awake now? Can I meet her?

Relax shivaay now your anika is perfectly alright and we shifted her to VIP ward. but you can't meet her now. We gave her some sedative so you can see her after sometime...

He patted on shivaay's back and went from there...

It was already morning the whole family is standing sorrounding the room. Shivaay is sitting beside her holding her hands. It pained him to see his wife's pale face and many tubes attached to her.

Anika slowly opened her eyes groaning and held her head in pain. On seeing anika awake shivaay smiled in satisfaction.

Shivaay helped her to sit keeping pillows behind her.

How are you feeling ani? Shivaay stroked her hair with too much love.

How are you feeling ? Anika asked him back in her low voice...

You never answer me properly right??
Shivaay asked her smiling lightly.

No she shooked her head.

Ok wait don't move too much I will call Everyone here. They are worried about you.

He said getting up beside her she tugged his hand and made him sit down.

She kept her head on his chest in reflex He wrapped his arms around her waist feeling her near him.

Unknowingly his eyes started tearing and some fell on her face.

Shivaay... She cupped his face in her hands

Look here shivaay I am perfectly fine. Don't cry this role is not suitable for you...

She tried to cheer him up. As soon as the words fell from her mouth he hugged her tightly crying hardly.

I am not strong anika I am not. I thought I lost you and I would never be able to see you again. You are the one who hurted but I felt the pain. Please never leave me I really can't live without you.

The emotions he kept inside flowed out seeing her.

I am fine shivaay and I will never leave you alone here. You have to bear me your whole life. Now Rudra is not a cry baby but you.

She teased him lightly to change the emotional atmosphere and he chuckled at her last sentence. He broke the hug leaning to kiss her suddenly someone opened the door.

babhi... Rudra jumped and hugged her and anika smiled in response. Others who followed him smiled and adored their bond.

Duffer you will hurt Babhi... Bhavya pulled him back from anika.

Babhi we missed you.... bhavri hugged her sideways. She patted their cheeks smiling.

Dadi  stroked her hair with her eyes showing deep pain..

How are you beta ??

I am ok dadi.... anika nodded her head slightly smiling. She signed in relief seeing her finally opened her eyes and fine.

Gauri where is Om??  Anika asked looking around.

Babhi he went to buy your medicine. He will come soon don't worry..

Till this time shivaay is sitting as a silent spectator seeing her happily chatting with them. Anika turned to see him and their eyes locked.

Ahm  Ahm  om cleared his throat gaining their attention. Shivika looked away blushing.