birthday celebration🎂

Shivaay and Anika reached their home.

Anika sat on the sofa to have some rest after a tiring day. Shivaay went to kitchen to make coffee for them.

After five minutes he came back with two cups of coffee. They started having their coffee cuddling to each other.

An - shiv flight is in two hours. I have already packed our luggages. Go and fresh up till then I will pack our shopping bags also.

Sh - ok. But wait for me we will pack together.

Anika nodded and shivaay went to freshen up. After sometime he comes back and they together packed their bag and left to airport.

They settled inside the plane. Shivaay side hugged Anika as he know she was afraid of take off. After sometime shivaay left his hold on her when Anika comforted herself.

She looked through window and enjoyed the view of outside while he adores her. Later she slept being tired keeping her head on his shoulder. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead and continued his work.

Next morning flight Landed in Mumbai airport. Shivaay and Anika comes outside.they searched around not seeing anyone from home.

Sh - maybe they forgot that we are coming today.

An - it's ok. Call khanna ji and tell him to pick us.

Sh - hmm

Shivaay hummed and he took his phone to call him.... when

sir....... shivaay heard someone calling him. He turned to look at him and saw khanna coming towards them.

Kh - good morning sir and madam

Sh - Why are you so late khanna...Where is everyone.

Kh - sorry sir. Dadi , bhavya and Gauri madam went to temple. So I came after dropping them.

Khanna said stammering. Shivaay felt something weird....

Sh - it's ok but why are you stammering. Are you hiding something...

Kh - no sir actually I was seeing you both after a longtime may be because of that.

Anika hitted him lightly on his shoulder.

An - shiv why are you troubling khanna ji.

Kh - it's ok ma'm can we go.

An - yaa ok.

Khanna took their luggages and left to car. Shivika followed him. They left from there.

                 *******************

Shivaay and Anika reached at Oberoi mansion. They entered inside and found it dark. Anika clutched shivaay's hand due to fear. He hugged her sideways caressing her back.

They both moved inside more... surprise..... lights on showing the hall is decorated with flowers and balloons at centre happy birthday shivaay written on it. "Happy birthday shivaay" Everyone screamed together.

One by one wished him hugging. All the way Anika was looking at this beautiful family and their love. She prayed God for keep them happy always till the end.

Shivaay looked at anika who was already looking at him. Her eyes locked with him. He smiled at her and she reciprocated. He went near to her and brought her with him.

Sh - you are also a member of this family Ani. So you don't need to stay away from us.

An - thank you shivaay for giving me this beautiful family. For including me in the family. I lo...

She stopped abruptly when she got to know what she was going to say.

Sh - what annika complete it.

He raised his eyebrows with a teasing smile. She blushed under his gaze but composed herself.....

An - nothing..

She said shaking her head. He winked at her grabbing her waist. Her eyes widened and cheeks turned red.

Precap : celebration continues