Movie Date

Rudraa..... Anika entered Oberoi mansion shouting his name.

Yes Babhi..... He came to the hall eating chips. He stumbled as she glared him angrily. Shivaay motioned him to escape from her back. But he got silent when she turned to his side.

What I said to you before going to the office?..... She kept her hand on waist waiting for his reply.

I am sorry Babhi. Bhaiya was adamant. He told me he is fine that's why I left him..... He said keeping his head down. Her heart melted hearing his reply.

It's ok I am not angry. I was just teasing you..... She said patting his shoulder. He smiled at her back.

So I am also forgiven....... Shivaay asked jumping between them.

No you are not....... She glared him before going to their room.

Bhaiya you have to work hard to coax Babhi...... Rudy said keeping his hand on his shoulder.

Hmm..... Shivaay hummed looking at the direction she gone.
.
.
.
Shivaay entered the room and saw anika sitting on the couch typing something furiously on his laptop. He walked slowly and sat beside her. She glared him for a minute making him shift a little and continued her work.

I am sorry ani...... He said taking her hand on his. She patted his hand away.

You never understand me shivaay...... She said closing the laptop. Her eyes were welled up. she looked other side and wiped her tears. His heart pained seeing her like this.

Baby..... He softly held her in his arms and She cried on his embrace. He patted her back calming down her.

You know how it pained me seeing you feeling not well. Still I controlled myself to look after you. And you don't even care about me or my emotions....... She said. He didn't agree with her words, he care about her.

She went from there leaving him sad. He is feeling guilty as she cried because of him.

At night anika came back to room. She lied on her side silently and completely ignored him. It didn't go well with shivaay. He lied beside her and hugged her from back. She struggled in his arms but he didn't left her. After trying sometime she stopped and asleep and in his hold.

Shivaay what happened to Babhi....... Om asked next day morning when they were sitting on the hall.

She is mad at me for not taking care of myself......... Shivaay said looking at anika who is cleaning up the kitchen.

Do you need our help to coax her....... Rudy asked.

No don't your earliest help is indeed enough...... Shivaay said remembering how Rudy put all blame on him. He pouted and looked away hearing shivaay's words.

Shivaay I have an idea........ Om said making him jump on his place in excitement. He got silent when Anika glared him.

What is it?...... Shivaay asked composing himself.

Take Babhi to a date........ He said.

Like she will come...... He muttered.

We all can go together and in between we will escape telling some reason leaving you two alone....... Rudy said jumping between them.

First time you said something useful.... Omkara knocked his head.

Every time I say useful things but you both don't understand my. Genius brain...... Rudra said proudly.