Accusations

Anika is sitting near window side sipping her coffee. Shivaay left to hospital in emergency after dropping her in Oberoi mansion. Her mind filled with the changes happened after her marriage with shivaay. She never thought she will get such a beautiful life. It feels like a dream for her which she never want to wake up.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. Breaking her trance she looked into the direction saw a servant standing outside.

What happened Meera?...... She asked the servant.

Madam Mr Singh From office send these files to sir..... She said extending the files towards her.

Ok you can go. I will give it to him..... She smiled taking it from her.

Anika walked towards the couch and sat on there. Taking her specs from side table she started reading the file. It didn't took more time of her to find the mistakes on the file. She was engrossed in correcting the file so she didn't saw shivaay came inside. He hugged her from back startling her.

Shivaay it's you I got scared..... She said while turning to him

He chuckled and pecked her lips before sitting on the couch near her.

What are you doing?...... He asked peeking on the file.

I got bored staying in home so thought to do some office work. Mr Singh send this file to you.....She handover the file to him.

I will check it later....... He placed the file on side table.

Ok you go and freshen up I will make some coffee for you.....she said getting up from the couch.

He nodded his head and went to the washroom. She tided up the room and made coffee for him. She placed his suit and necessary items on the bed and went kitchen to make lunch. she is busy cooking when shivaay hugged her from back.

vegetable soup.....she teased him knowing how much he hate that dish. he groaned in irritation making her laugh.

I was just teasing you mr husband.....she turn to his side and wrapped her hands around his neck.

You are turning naughty Day by Day..... He pinched her nose. She frowned cutely slapping his hand away. He laughed hugging her tightly.

Later she arranged the dishes on the table while shivaay helped her. Dadi stayed with anika's dadi and will be back on tomorrow and Omru went to a party.

Shivaay i am thinking about joining office from tomorrow...... Anika said in between the dinner. He looked up to check whether she is fine or not.

You should take rest for some more days...... He replied. He is worried about her as she narrowly escaped from depression he don't want her to complicate more.

It's ok I am fine don't worry about me. Anyways I have to face them... She said understanding his worry.

Then ok..... He said defeated. She is correct how long she will escape from the truth that's not her type. She has a great future ahead she has to focus on it instead of the things happened in past.

He looked at her calm face. Her face was not showing any worry or nervousness about tomorrow. She is indeed brave he thought and continued having his dinner.

************************************

I missed you so much ani...... Priya hugged anika as soon she entered into the office next day.

I missed you too..... She hugged her back.

They broke the hug walking towards their seat. On the way they met Natasha one of the management staff in the company and she got lots of male attention early. But after anika joined her reputation of office beauty decreased. That irked her to hate anika. So she never leave any opportunity to taunt her.