dabbang anika

Closing the cabin door shivaay sits on the couch fully exhausted. He glanced at the clock which is showing 5:30 .

Shit I promised Anika we will go to her home today. He removed his gloves and surgery coat keeping it on the table.

He comes out of the cabin correcting his shirt cuff hurriedly bumped with Samar.....

Where are you in so much hurry....Samar asked him.

Anika and me are going to dinner outside... He blurted out in rush.....later mentally slapped himself .

Oooohh datee..... Go go.....Samar teased him. Shivaay hitted his shoulder playfully and went outside.

    ********************************

Anika comes out of washroom in lemon green and sky blue saree. She is looking elegant in that saree. She walks near to the dressing table and sat down. She wears her bangles, earrings and wore a small necklace with white beads on it along with her mangalsutra. Taking a pinch of vermilion She fills her partition.

After putting light make up she takes out her heels and wore it. Combing her hair and let it free. She comes downstairs.

Dadi and ruvya is looking a her teasingly. She bend her head due to shyness.

A staff comes to her and informed shivaay is waiting outside. She rushed outside making them chuckle at her cuteness.

Shivaay is waiting for her beside the car tapping his watch. He turned around hearing footsteps and awestruck seeing the beauty Infront of him. He walks to her side. She shyly  tuck her hair behind her ear gazing Down.

You are looking beautiful shivaay whispered in her ears and she shut her eyes due to proximity.

He moves back and look at her face. Not feeling anything she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her smirking. She rushed to the car and sat inside. Shivaay shakes his head in disbelief as she is still shy Infront of him.He drove towards her home....

   ********************************
Dadi and her bua did their arathi welcoming them inside. Shivika touched dadi's feet she blessed them keeping her hands on their heads. They also touched bua's feet which she blessed whole heartedly.

Shivaay come with me I will show you my room...... Anika dragged him to her room.

Her room was not so big but it's comfortable and cozy. Everything of her is neatly arranged. The wall was filled with her photos. She roamed around feeling everything after so many days. She took a photo from the side table and went near shivaay.....

Shiv this is my mom and dad.......she showed him their photo where she is standing between them holding her mother's baby bump.

I was an orphan without anyone around me. When I see any children playing with their parents. I feel like Why god snatched my parents from me?? What the mistake i done??... But at last I got the answer in the form of my mom and dad. They may be not my real parents but feeling their love I can say my real parents can never love me like them. More than my parents they were my friends. I was so happy when I got to know that I am going to be a sister soon. I started spending my time talking with baby. Unfortunately that accident not only took away my mom, dad and mahir bhaiya's papa but also our childhood and happiness.

She stopped feeling something flowing through her cheeks. That's when she realised she was crying throughout the talk......she wiped her tears and forced a smile to him.

Shivaay hugged her rubbing her back and peppering kisses on her head.

It's ok Ani now I am with you right.....he said caressing her hair.

Anika wrapped her hands around him keeping her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.......

Oops sorry........  Bua turned around seeing them hugging. They broke the hug suddenly hearing her sound. Anika tucked her hair behind the ears where shivaay rubbed the back of his neck.

Maa is calling you for dinner. Come soon after finishing your work.......she went from there.

They both were embarrassed and silently followed her.......

    ********************************

Come often if you are free........dadi said hugging both of them.

Sure dadi.... anika said hugging her back while shivaay smiled at her.

they bid bye to her and entered the car. Shivaay drove back to home.

Anika was humming song which is currently playing in the radio. Suddenly she screamed looking outside.

Shiv stop stop.......she yelled and he put the break suddenly.

What happened Ani he asked to her.

Ice cream she said pointing to outside.....and he face palmed at her childishness......

It's so cold outside you will get Ill.....he tried to convince her.

Nothing will happen.....please..... please.......she pouts at him.

He melted at her Face and nodded his head......

They both went to the street vendor....

Bhaiya two chocolate ice cream.... She said excitedly.

Vendor give them their order. She took both in her hand run towards the car. Suddenly she bumped with someone and her ice cream fell down.

Sorry......she said walking away.

Why are you so hurry sweetheart.....the man catches her hand.

Leave me.......she struggles to free her hand.

After paying the vendor shivaay walked to her. Suddenly he rooted in the place when he saw a drunkard behaving cheaply with Anika. Anger rushed inside him.

He was about to hit him suddenly his jaw dropped looking at the direction. The Man is lying on the floor clutching his stomach. Anika dusted her hands and walked to shivaay. He hugged her sideways and took her inside the car.

Shivaay my ice cream fell down........she pouted looking at shivaay who was putting ointment in her bruised hand due to his clutch.

Oh my god is this Anika I saw earlier?? You turned to tiger when he touched you...... next moment you turned to a little baby who was crying for her ice cream.......how are you managing this........ shivaay said rolling the bandaid in her hand.

That's my talent....... now give me ice cream she said in a bossy tone

He gave her his Ice cream as her's fell down while fighting with the drunkard.

She started having the ice cream. She is eating like a baby. Her mouth and hands were covered with ice cream.

Where is my ice cream?? Shivaay asked faking serious face.....

Sorry it's finished.... wait I will buy one for you.......she said pouting sadly.

It's ok I will take mine........ shivaay said smirking which was unnoticed by her.

Suddenly she gasped as he kissed her on lips and sucked them. He slowly took her upper lips between his sucking the cream. Her hand travels to his hairs pulling him more while he nibbled on her upper lip making her work on his lower lip.he thrust his tongue into her mouth tasting her chocolate flavour while she moaned in the kiss. After some minutes they broke the kiss breathing heavily. Shivaay joined his head with her's while his hand travelled to her waist pulling her.

After gaining the breath she slowly opened her eyes and saw him looking at her intensely. She blushed under his gaze and hugged him feeling shy. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead lovingly......

How is today's update. Comment in one line........

Let's meet on next Tuesday.........

And
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to touch here 👇

                                                     🌟