truth or dare

Shivika was lost in eachother.His hands were resting on her waist and her hands on his shoulder. Everyone looked at them teasing.

Bhaiya first cut the cake then you can romance with babhi.

Rudra said looking at the cake.

Shivaay left his hold on her looking here and there

Shivaay left his hold on her looking here and there. His cheek turned light pink. Everyone laughed looking at him.

Da - jokes apart...now let's cut the cake.

Dadi said understanding shivaay's embarrassment. He mentally thanked her for diverting the topic.

Shivaay held anika's hand and went towards the table where the cake was kept.

Shivaay blew candles started cutting the cake while everyone singing birthday song.

Shivaay took the first piece and fed Anika. She break a small piece from the cake and fed him back.Later he feed dadi, omru ,bhavri.

All the youngsters were sitting in the hall while dadi went to rest in her room.

Ru - bhaiya i arranged a party for you both.

Om hit rudra's head and said - Dumbo don't take credit for yourself it's arranged by me, bhavya and Gauri when You was very busy in your pubg.

Rudy pouted sadly looking at annika. She hugged him sideways.

An - guys don't tease my Rudy. Go and take care of the party go....

They all left to get ready for the party.

       **************************

Let's make some Rudy special punch rudra whispered himself mixing vodka in fruit juice.

Om - Rudy what are you doing there. I was searching you everywhere.

Om come there calling him. Seeing on Rudy hide the vodka under the table.

Ru - what happened om.

Om - everyone is waiting for you. Come with me....

Om dragged Rudy with him to the hall. They sat with others.

Ga - ok guys let's play truth and dare...

Gauri squeled in excitement.

Om- ok I am in...

Ru - I am in...

Bha - I am also...

Shivika - we are in...

Ga - then let's start.......

Precap : Rudy special fruit punch