mahika😜

Hi guys me anagha is back. I know it's been a long time I am updated the story. First of all happy independence Day to you all. I am admitted in hospital. So my phone is not with me. Today my sister send my phone. I am in isolation for covid conformation. It's been a week I saw my family and friends. I am feeling so much suffocated here. But when it comes to our families safety we have to do it. Doctors are glaring me as if I did a murder. Any ways here is the next part....

Please ignore my mistakes and do votes.

Sunday's peeped into the Room. Her sleep broke due to continuous ring of phone. She attended the call Half sleeping without noticing caller ID.

Chottiiiiii before she speak she heard screaming from other side.

Oh my god you both make me deaf one day....she said keeping phone away from her ears.

It's you screamed idiot.... Mallika said annoyed.

Don't call me idiot you monkey..... mahir said irritating her more.

You.......

Stop it both of you .....always fighting. you are going to be married still fight like kid.i am fed up with you both.

Changing into a pair of shorts and top she goes downstairs.

She saw him in kitchen making breakfast. She thought to scare him. Tiptoeing from back she try to scare him. Holding her hand he made her come Infront of him.

Annika said angrily.......

When it comes to you I will keep fighting with her. I don't share you with her.

Mahir told innocently.....

Awww my sweet bhaiyu you know I love you so much 💕.

Anika said teary eyes. She was missing her bhaiya so much. She remembers their fights , love, care and his protective nature.

Chotii he called breaking her thoughts.

I know you are crying. Now wipe it and smile like a good girl.

She chuckled and wiped her tears.

Now tell me what made you call me in  early morning...

Nothing much actually I called dadi to ask about you . That's when she said you are in honeymoon trip on Paris. I and Mallika are in Paris as I have a meeting here and she has a conference.so I thought why won't we meet today. We have a meeting in one hour as soon as it finish we will come to your house. Text me your address ok and ask shivaay also whether he is free or not.

Ok I text you the address and also ask shiv and call you.

Oooh shivvvv ....they teased her. She cut the call blushing.

That's when she remember shivaay is not in the room.

May be he is in kitchen. I will go and call him after freshening up she thought going washroom.

Changing into comfortable shorts and tee she move to downstairs.She saw him in kitchen making breakfast. She thought to scare him. Tiptoeing from back she try to scare him. Holding her hand he made her come Infront of him.

You are not well Annika why you came downstairs. Shivaay asked worried about her.

I am ok shiv. It comes every month.  Don't worry I will be fine....she said moving towards him.

Ok but you will sit here....he lifted her by waist and made sit in the slab.

What are you making?? She asked at him exciting.

White sauce pasta he replied smiling at her.

Wow I love it she said rubbing her hands.

She asked him to freshen up till then she will serve it. She prepared his favourite espresso and her latte and waited for him.

soon he came in his casual wear they both had their breakfast chatting. She told him about Mahir and mallika's visit.

After noon

Shivaay is making aloo Puri for anika as she requested him. He is making dough when she put some flour on his face. She started laughing at him. He also covered her with flour. They both started running around the hall laughing and throwing flour to each other. Catching her from back he shake his hair on her.

Both were lost in eachother eyes. Slipping his leg he Tripped over her.....
He was lost in her face now looking cute covered with flour. Suddenly a knock on the door made them come out of the trance.shivaay looked Anika awkwardly and leave from there to open the door...

Hi shivaay... mahika (mahir+Mallika) wished him when he opened the door. He greeted them back welcoming to the house.

Mahika stumbled a bit as annika jumped on them excitedly. She cried hugging while they caressed her hair. Shivaay admired their bond. Some how breaking her hug mahika wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She smiled at them.

I never know Annika is a crybaby... shivaay told lift their mood.

Don't call me crybaby iam not.... annika frowned wiping her tears and sniffing.

Shivaay sniffed like her back.....

She furiously ran to him he escaped from her running around the hall laughing.

Ar - Who will say he is the rude arrogant business man. Look he is playing with Anika like kid.

Ma - i heard love changes a person now I saw that in reality.....

They both looked at shivika who was literally jumping through sofa, running around mahir as mahir was protecting shivaay. Atlast being tired they lied on the sofa.

You both look like monsters in this flour and all go and freshen up then we will go to party

Party yeyyy Anika shouted running to the room.

Shivaay,mahika chuckled at her excitement.

Precap : party

Sorry guys for late update. I don't think I can upload regularly but I will try. I am not well still i am uploading chapters but you are not supporting me. So I think I need to keep targets. . I told you earlier if it go will like this I will delete this book. Your support is my strength. Only for my well-wishers I am still continuing this book or else long back I Will delete it.