phail Gaya raita

Gauri brings a bottle and keep it in centre. She spins the bottle and it point towards bhavya.

Ga - bhavya truth or dare

Bh - truth

Ga - tell me who proposed first you or rudra...

She asked raising her eyebrows.

Bh - me. He was so dump so I need to propose him. When I said him I love you... Instead of responding he fainted at the spot.

She said making everyone bursted out laughter.

Sh - you know bhavya what Rudy said about you. When he came to propose you.... you were standing there shivering in fear. He said it's you who fainted at the spot.

Bh - haww jooti. Rudy come to room. I will show you demo how I fainted.

She said in threatening tone while Rudy made crybaby face.everyone chuckled at them but later composed seeing bhavya's glare.

Next om spins the bottle and it lands on Annika.

Om - babhi truth or dare

An - dare

Sh - ok express your love for shivaay...

An - shivaay from the day when you entered my life took a 360° turn. You are very much possessive about me sometimes I feel like you are bossing around me.... I like the way you care for me I think I hold a great position in your life when you share your problems with me....I don't know when I started liking you....

Anika said looking at his eyes which showing different kind of emotions.

Everyone hooted breaking their eye lock. She blushed under his gaze...

His eyes brimmed hearing her confession. He hugged her tightly she rubbed his back soothing him.

Ru - bhaiya control...atmosphere become senty .

Shivaay broke the hug wiping his tears from corners.

Ga - ok now next.

Gauri spins the bottle and it lands on om.

Ga - on truth or dare

Om - truth

What do we expect from truth Ka boyfriend...rudra murmured softly.

Ga - how many girlfriends do you have before our marriage...

Om - ok I had one her name is ishana....

Ru - wow om you remember her name also

Om - I am not like you who change girlfriends like clothes..

Rudy pouted sadly hearing him...

An - dare if you scold my baby.look at his face he was very sad na...

Anika hugged Rudy sideways while he showed his tongue teasing om.

Sh - ok enough.... concentrate on game

shivaay shouted making everyone silent.

Bhavya spin the bottle and it lands on Rudy.

Om - I will ask....*om smirked looking at him.* truth or dare.

Ru - dare....

Om - overconfidence is too dangerous Rudy...

Ru - I am not scared... give me dare.

Om - as you wish... give me your phone.

Ru - you have yours na....why you need mine.

Om - just give me I will tell you.
*He gives his phone half hearted*ok. Now text your all current girlfriends "we are over".

Ru - no no you can't do this. You know how much hard to get girlfriends even after being married...

BH - what now also you has girlfriends. Rudyyy your entry into the Room restricted for one week.

Bhavya said fuming in anger. He gulped the lump formed in his throat. He angrily looked at om who was controlling his chuckles.

Ru - no no baby... It's some healthy flirting nothing more....plzz don't give me this much hard punishment.*Rudy makes a puppy face*

Bh - I know about you clearly so don't put your puppy face Infront of me. It won't work here....

Ga - bhavu handle him later now concentrate on game.

Bhavya again spins the bottle and it lands on bhavya.

Bh - dare

Ga - ok you are a police right?? So tell a mass dialogue.

Everyone hoots....bhavya rolled her sleeves

(Sorry guys i didn't get the original video. I am a die heat Vijay annan fan but still I love this movie....i don't know why. Maybe because of his actions and mass dialogues . Anyways Imagine the dialogue is said by bhavya.)

Bhavya did well absorbing the character fully. Oouch.....some sounds disturbed them. Everyone looked at the direction once then started laughing uncontrollable.

There our rudy was lying on the floor after getting bhavya's kick. Absorbing the character fully she didn't realized she was doing the action sequences on rudra (poor rudy😂)

Ru - bhavya what you did...ouch my hip*he said holding his hip*

Bh - sorry Rudy but you deserve it. I was thinking why don't I did this before. Then you will be good boy.

An - ok let's continue the game.....

Precap : game continues......