jealous Singh Oberoi🤨

Mahika and shivika entered the pub.
Shivaay is dashing in his black suit while Anika in black high low dress.
Mahika is complimenting each other with red.

Shivaay saw some boys are drooling over Annika. He glared them keeping his hand on her waist. She confused looking at his sudden change then shrugged it.

Mallika already hitted to dance floor dragging mahir with her. Shivika saw them dancing crazily. They moved to counter to get some drinks.

Shivaay ordered a juice for anika and vodka for himself. They were talking to each other.

Music changed into a romantic one. A boy with a rose in his hand and forward it to her.

B - hey gorgeous would you like to dance with me.....

He asked at anika showing his hand. She looked at shivaay who was murdering him with his eyes. She chuckled at his jealousy and thought to tease him.

An - of course

She keep her hand on his and moves to the dance floor. Shivaay clutched his fist when he kept his hand on her waist. They both swayed according to the beat.

Shivaay keenly looking at them. He saw her laughing with that boy. He felt a pang in his chest seeing them close. He started taking drinks. After having sixth one he was out of control.

He stumbled a bit still he moved to Annika and that man. He separated annika from him and punched on his face.

Sh - she is my wife...how dare to touch her.she is mine....do you heard it she is mineee...

He warned him beating blue and black. Anika and mahir somehow stopped and dragged him out from there. She hugged him by waist snaking his hand through her shoulder. Making him sit on the car she told him to wear seatbelt. He face to other side and makes an angry face.

Anika signs and bend down towards him. She forcefully made him wear the seat belt and droves to home.

After reaching their house she took him to room with so much difficulty. She makes him lied on the bed and removed his shoes. She is very reluctant to change his shirt but seeing him shivering too much. She changed his Shirt and made him wear new shirt with closed eyes. She caressed his face and gently kissed forehead. She changed her clothes and slept beside him.

It was early morning shivaay stirs in his sleep. He opens his eyes with difficulty and groaned in pain holding her head.

He looks at his surrounding and realises that he is in their room. He searched Anika around clutching his head.

Drink this lemonade you will feel better he raised his face to see Anika standing in a simple Kurti with a glass on her hand. She forward it to him.
He took it from her hands and gulped it. 

Go and take a bath I will keep your belongings ready....she said taking his clothes out. That's when he looked at his Shirt. He realised that it is not the shirt he wears last night.

Ani who changed my shirt. Last night I am not in this blue one...he told her in confusion.

She looked at him embarrassed

An - sorry I changed your shirt. Actually you was stinking in that dress.dont worry I closed my eyes while changing.

Sh - it's ok I will not mind if you see me naked. One day you have to see me na.

He winked at her. She widened her eyes and later blushed feeling his gaze. She ran outside being embarrassed while he chuckled at her innocence.

Precap : return to India