Bonus part

Shivaay woke up to find his four year old daughter and wife snuggling into each other, fast asleep. He smiled looking at them both. Anika is a wonderful mother. She is a strict parent while he is a easy going one. Their daughter Aakansha is a bit mature for her age but always a princess of her dad. He never thought he can love someone as much as he love her. He got up from the bed deciding to make breakfast after freshening up.

Shivaay is busy cooking the breakfast in kitchen. Suddenly two hands wrapped around him from behind startling him. A Smile formed on his face realising who it is. He turned around only to be stopped by anika as she pressed her face on his back.

"You continue your work let me sleep" She hugged him more tightly rubbing face on his back.

"Seems like mrs oberoi is tired after last night" He said smirking.

"Hmm" Anika closed her eyes humming but widely opened getting the double meaning behind the words.

"Its not what you think"

"What am i thinking anika" he further teased her.

Eww you and your single track mind I was talking about akshu she never let me sleep with you and you know i really can't sleep well without hugging you.... She left the hold around allowing him to turn around.

" Then who was desperate to shift our daughter to the other end of the bed after she is asleep " shivaay wrapped his hand around her neck. Her cheeks turned red in embarassment.

"Aah akshu is calling me" she said walking away but shivaay caught her hand in middle pulling her towards him.

"Where are you trying to escape?" He asked kissing her cheek. She gasped feeling his lips on her cheek.

"No no where" she stammered as her cheeks turned pink. She cleared her throat looking away.

Shivaay looked at her intensely as she licked her lips feeling dry. He moved closer while she did the same.

"Mommy!" They Heard a shriek When they were about to kiss. Akansha walked towards them rubbing her eyes. She is standing in the stairs two or three steps above. Frustrated shivaay groaned while Anika chuckled seeing her impatient husband.

"My baby is up" Anika Walked towards her and cooed her taking in arms. She snuggled more into her mother's warmth. Anika's smile widened and she kissed her head walking back to the kitchen.

"Daddy" she lifted her head looking at shivaay who is frying something in the pan. Upon hearing her voice shivaay handed over the spatula to Anika taking akshu from her.

"What does my baby wants for breakfast" shivaay pinched her nose lightly. She pouted her lips when he pinched. He felt it funny and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Bread toast and scrambled eggs" she replied rubbing her nose.

"Let Mommy make your favourite till then we should brush your teeth" he walked to the bathroom taking her in flying position. Anika looked content seeing both father and daughter enjoying each other's company.

******

It was evening time. Sun was settling down. An orangish red colour started to spread on the sky. Shivika was sitting on the garden sipping their evening tea. They were talking random things suddenly Anika popped up her worries.

"Shivaay akshu is turning three next month. How about joining her in preschool. It's time for her to socialize with other children" Anika said looking at Akansha playing at the lawn with her pet dog brownie. Shivaay was so much against petting a dog. But however he can't refuse his princess or see her tears. So he agreed with whatever she wants.

"Ok let me ask my PA to find good schools in our area" shivaay consoled his wife wrapping his one hand around her while sipping his coffe. She kept her head on his chest adoring her daughter who is tying ponytail to the dog.

"I can't believe she is growing up fast. It feels like yesterday I gave her birth now she is a big girl." Anika said raising her head from his chest looking at him. Her eyes turned a little moist.

"Even if she grows up, get married she will always remain as our little akshu right?" shivaay patted her cheek wiping away the tears rolled from her eyes. She nodded at him smiling through tears. She was feeling a little emotional.

She is the great blessing to them. After having her shivaay turned more warm and sweet person. When Anika was pregnant with her shivaay was so sure that it would be his princess. When she was born he never left her down.she was always in his hands. Anika only get her in the time of feeding that too when she threatened him about not allowing to take her again.

Now the little girl who layed in her hand all the time grown up and is turning to three. Whenever she saw her she felt warmth in her heart. A feeling that can never be described.

Slowly darkness engulfed the entire place. Stars spread out on the sky making some light in the dark.

Anika tucked sleeping akshu in the bed and covered her with blanket properly. They had prepared a nursery for her with an attached door through their room.

She saw shivaay standing beside the window looking at the sky. She understood he was missing dadi. Anika still remember that day. She never saw shivaay this much vulnerable. That time akshu was only 6 months when dadi passed away. Anika had a difficult time coping up with dadi's death and taking care of akshu and shivaay.

"Shivaay she will be very happy seeing us happy here" Anika wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"Hmm" shivaay hummed holding her hand around him pulling her to his front.

"I am greatful to dadi because of her i got you" he kissed her forehead. She smiled back kissing his cheek.

"We indeed stopped somewhere in morning. Let me finish it" shivaay mischievously said eyeing her lips. She covered his lips before he kiss her.

"Shivaay akshu is sleeping" Anika said worriedly thinking they might wake up her daughter.

"I only asked for a kiss. What are you thinking in your dirty mind" shivaay poked on her head smirking.

"I am not going to talk you. You are teasing me again" Anika pouted cutely. Akshu inherited this habit from her. She always use this method to melt him down.

"If you remember yesterday night also you said something like this and we ended up in bed. Do you think it will happen again?" Shivaay was nowhere going to stop teasing her.

" Sorry I am not much interested in you" she said raising up her hand walking away.

Aahh suddenly she shrieked as shivaay pulled her placing his lips on her. He kissed her until she was out of breath. She also kissed him back. Both of them broke the kiss to catch the breath and latched the lips again more passionately.

" Then let's do something interesting" In between the kiss shivaay said lifting her in his arms walking towards their bedroom. The yesterday night is re-happening around them.

Again the moon witnessed the love between the two love birds.

***********************************

Hello guys sorry for being late. The bonus part is here. If you want me to write some more bonus parts with the cute interactions of akshu.

Please do votes and comment down the scenes you wish me to write.