shopping

A week passed away. Shivaay and Anika started coming close. Some Unexpected pecks , back hug included in their routine. They enjoyed a lot. He showed her various places that she never saw in her entire life.

The way she was around him surprises even. Not that she is introvert....of course not...she is an extrovert. When she is with him the nervousness , the security all she feel is something different. The way he cares for her small things makes her feel special. It gives her another feel of happiness. Falling for him was the best thing she ever did....

Shivika's  bedroom

It was 7 in the morning when sun rays entered the room and disturbed the sleep of two beautiful souls who were cuddling with each other.

Anika stirs in sleep and open her eyes with a bright smile. She feels some weight on her waist and find shivaay's arm wrapped around her. She looks at shivaay who was sleeping with his mouth slightly open.

She looks at him and gently kissed his cheek.

An - good morning shiv

She freed herself from his hold without disturbing his sleep and went to freshen up.

After sometime she came out of the washroom drying her hair with a towel.

She jerked her hair to other side. Some water drops falls on his face breaking his sleep.

He opened his eyes and looks at annika and was mesmerized seeing her. She is looking very beautiful in blue dress. He got up from the bed and went towards her.

He snaked his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her head.

Sh - you are looking beautiful baby...

She lowered her eyes and blushed. Later Composing herself she pushed him to the washroom.

An - go take a bath and come fast. We have return flight in evening. Before that I have to go shopping for everyone.

She closed the door on his face. He smiled seeing her bossy side.

After getting ready, he went towards the living room and saw aika arranging their breakfast on dining table. He went towards the dining table.

Sh - can I help

An - no everything is done.

Sh - so what's there for breakfast?

An - grilled sandwiches and coffee.

Sh - ok then sit down I will serve.

He made her sit and served the grilled sandwiches for her and himself. They had their breakfast and leaves to shopping.

She purchased many gifts for dadi , omru , bhavri , her dadi and bua. They spend two hours for shopping.

An - shivaay I am tired shall we go back.

Sh - but anika you didn't buy anything for you

An - it's ok I don't want.

Sh - as if i allow you come with me.

He dragged her along with him to a shop. Shivaay bought so many clothes shoes , accessories for her and some t shirt , formal wear for himself.

After shopping they headed towards food court to grab some food.

They sat down at a table.

Sh - what will you have??

An - a veg burger with French fries.

Sh - ok. You sit here. I 'll bring it.

Anika nodded her head and shivaay went to bring the order.

After sometime shivaay come back with their food.

Anika took her burger and fries and started eating it. Shivaay also started having his cheese pasta and pizza.

After finishing their food they headed back to their home.

Precap - surprise