A dayout

After the precious night of union, sun light peeps inside the lovely couples room who are sleeping peacefully in each others arms.

Anika stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes to see her sweet hubby sleeping with a slightly opened mouth. yesterday night flashed Infront of her making her blush.She removed his hold on her and sat up wincing in pain. Later She put on his shirt lying on the floor and walked towards the balcony.

She was enjoying the morning breeze a two hands wrapped around her from behind. She turned to see shivaay standing there. He kissed her cheeks.

Did you feel pain.?? He asked moving his hand to South. She slapped his hand blushing.

Yesterday night is not enough. You are blushing now also... He asked kissing her neck.

Shivaay. She whined blushing

Ok ok no more teasing he kissed her head who was enjoying the morning view.

Suddenly his phone rang breaking their moment. With one hand he took the phone from his pocket while the other hand wrapped around her waist.

It was an unknown number.

Hello who are you??

Shivaay it's me mahir. How is anika?? She is not taking my calls. So I called Omru. They told me the whole matter... Can you give the phone to her??

Ok mahir

Shivaay hand over the phone to anika

An - Hello bhaiya....

Mah - hello choti how are you?

An - I am fine Don't take tension.

Ma - how can I not be tensed. It's been weeks after your accident You never said anything about it. I am coming there tomorrow

An - I am sorry bhaiya I don't want you to worry about me. That's why I never told you about the incident. Don't come now I know how much busy you are. I don't want you stress over me.

Mah - ok as you wish and I hope that you remember next week is my wedding.next week is my wedding. I want you there 3 days before. Got it...

An - Ok boss. I will surely reach there before your marriage. Take care bye.

Mah - You too

She cut the call with a smile on her face. Shivaay saw her smiling he smirked mischievously and pushed his hand inside her shirt touching her bare waist. She shivered under his touch.

you are looking hot in my shirt. He said nuzzling on her hair.

I I am going to bath. She said removing his hand. She moved away from him but he caught her hand pulling towards him.

Let's shower together. Shivaay smirked picking her in his arms moving to the washroom. She laid her head on his chest blushing.

************************************
They came back from the washroom after two hours wearing bathrobe. Obviously because of shivaay. She was blushing like anything drying her hair with towel.

He selected a red colour saree with silver border for her and she selected him a black shirt with white cross strips along with grey pant.

Both helped each other to wear the dress. She did a light make up and put on her shoes. He made her wear the mangalsutra and vermilion kissing her forehead and neck.

They went downstairs and get into the car after locking the door.

Shivika entered the Oberoi mansion hand in hand. Omru jumped on anika making her stumbled backwards. She patted their cheeks.