I am with you

So many of my loyal readers requested me not to end this story . So only considering their request I am updating the new part. Do likes and comments.....*only well-wishers*

******************************

Shivaay woke up morning feeling extreme headache.he held his head moaning in pain.he tried to remember about yesterday eyes widened realising he almost tried to kill anika.he looked at her resting at headboard.her wounds are not cleaned and also looking fresh made him guilty.he touched her face making her fall Infront of him hanging her hand.he panicked understanding she is unconscious and rushed to call doctor.

--------***********----------

Shivaay is roaming Infront of the door restlessly.omru are trying to console him.

Ru - bhaiya don't worry my babhi is a superwoman.nothing happen to her.

Sh - it's all because of me...

Om - shivaay actually what happened??

He was about to tell him suddenly
doctor comes out from the room.
He confronts her..

Sh - Meera how is she??

Do - she lost a lot of blood. she is weak.seems like she skipped food yesterday.take care of her and give her some healthy food.i am given her drip.she need proper rest.

Sh - ok.can I meet her.

Do - yes you can but don't disturb her..

He nodded at her.omru goes to drop her.

He slowly enters into the room.his heart pains seeing her pale and dull face.her glow was long lost.he sit near her taking her hand and kissing it occasionally.his eyes brimmed seeing her bandage in head.he closes his mouth sobbing. kissing her forehead he goes from there feeling guilty.

She opens her eyes blinking two times to clear her vision.she saw whole family sitting around her.she smiled weakly at them.they bombarded her with question.

Ru - babhi you should be careful na ??you know how much we tensed.jaan to chali gayi? Don't do this ok.

An - awe my sweet Rudy. nothing happened to me.its just a small injury.

Ru - small injury or big injury. Don't scare me like that.i love you so much na.

He hugged her and she smiled reciprocating . Everyone adored their bond. shivaay smiled from far seeing her bond with his brothers. She saw him standing at the door wiping his tears. Breaking the hug she looked at him. Seeing her everyone looks at the direction saw shivaay standing there looking at her.om signed everyone to go out. They moves out from there.

Shivaay silently reach to her and sit beside her.he holds her hand kissing it.feeling some wetness on her palm she lift her head seeing shivaay crying hugging her hands.she keep her hand on his shoulder.thats it he hugged her tightly and cried.he sobbed hiding in her crook of neck. She patted his back consoling him.

Sh - I...iam re..really sorry Ani. I don't know what happened to me that time. It's hurting you right??

He said touching her bandage in forehead.she shakes her head saying no.

An - are you fine??she asked

Sh - How can you think about me even after what I did...

An - shivaay you didn't do anything intentionally. It happened and forget it.

Sh - how can you so good Anika...

He said sniffing and she smiled seeing his cute face.

An - shivaay why are you behaving like this. remember you can share anything with me.if we open up it reduces the weight in your heart.

Sh - I can't move from my past. I know it makes me mad.but what to do i want someone to share my pain. I can't tell this to omru. It makes them sad and I don't want to see it.

An - you can share me everything.i won't judge you

Flashback

10 years back

Shivaay is studying 3 year medicine.he has a happy family including his mom,dad,bade papa and badi ma ,dadi, brothers omru. he is living in his hostel due to his studies. His mom and dad never said no to him.being from business family they never tried to make him business man.they always supported him for his wish.

Its been a week his exams started. Because of it He never visited his family.

The last day of exam morning he felt some unusual fear.he felt he is losing someone who is important for him. But shrugging his thoughts he went to exam.

Finishing exam he finds his family body guard khanna is standing Infront of him. He smiled at him but he responded weakly to him.he felt something troubling khanna.usually his mom and dad comes to pick up him after every exam . But today un usually khanna came adding fire to his doubts....

Sh - khanna what happened? Why you came to pick me.usually mom and dad comes to pick me na???

Kh - sir ac... actually they.. they are not well.

He said stammering fearing shivaay's reaction. Shivaay immediately looked at him.tears started forming in his eyes....

Sh - khanna. Tell me what happened to them.?are they fine? Why standing silently khanna tell me what happened???

He screamed at khanna. Everyone looked at him.khanna took him from there not making any issues. He makes him sat on the car and give him some water to drink.. he gulped it in a go feeling his throat dried.he asked khanna the same question again.

Kh - sir actually Shakti sir and pinky ma'm was coming to pick you.on the way their car collided with a truck and both of them are admitted in the hospital.

Feeling helpless he told him everything. Shivaay felt numb throughout his body. He frozen there hearing the news. Khanna rushed to hospital.

Both of them are admitted in icu. Shivaay was looking them through the glass door.he cried seeing their pale and dull face. In his entire life he never saw them like this. Shivaay saw them always with smiling face.

Doctor comes out from the ICU

Do - they are no more.....

Removing his mask he said the news making land slipping from there feet. Shivaay's breath become heavy. His eyes started drooping later he fall unconscious not bearing the news.

Flashback end

Sh - from that day I started staying inside a room not wanted to face the world. Bade papa and badi ma gone to states to look our business there. Omru was always with me. But I told them to pursue their studies. So they also moved to different states to complete their dreams. Again I left alone. Slowly I recovered from the shock and again started studying. I want to complete my mom's dream. She always wished to see me as a doctor.for her I again studied and become doctor.later dadi become ill. She can't manage our business alone and it started drowning. So for helping her i become a business man. Though omru helped him but still I worked hard to make it better than before.

Annika brimmed in tears when he finished it.she never thought he gone through a lot of pain. He never got happiness in life....she determined that she will give him all happiness in the world.

An - shivaay i am with you forever no matter what ever the situation will be.i will never leave you...

She said hugging him.she kissed his cheek and forehead assuring him he is not alone.she is with him......

Guys for the first time I completed 1280 words it's a long chapter.i hope you like it.please vote and comments....

Precap : new entry