sick annika

She entered the room being tired because of jet lag. She wants to freshen up. She looked around not finding him anywhere she thought he was in kitchen. taking her dress she entered the bathroom. she was about to remove her kurti.

Suddenly shivaay shouted from behind. She corrected her dress and turned to him. He was standing in front only a towel wrapped around his waist. She gulped looking at his muscular chest.

An - what are you doing here??

She asked looking here and there as She was embarrassed.

Sh - actually I came to freshen up but forgot to lock. Sorry...

He said and rushed from there. Suddenly his foot slipped and he fell on top of her. His lips accidentally touched her. Their eyes widened in shock. He tried to get up from her but again his foot betrayed resulting a peck.

Getting away from her he helped her to get up and ran away from there. She touched her lips blushing furiously remembering about the kiss. Mentally slapping herself for behaving like a cheapde she went to freshen up.

Both of them ate their dinner silently. They were feeling awkward to look at each other. Annika felt thirsty so she tried to take the jug at the same time shivaay also kept his hand above her which was holding the jug. They both looked at each other smiling embarrassed.

Sorry both said together

It's ok both said together again

After few seconds they laughed holding their stomach. Composing themselves he said....

Sh - I am sorry Annie. I know you felt awkward right?? It makes me guilty. I was feeling like I took advantage of you. I know you regret it...

He continuously blabbered being frustrated she kept her lips on his. He was shocked at her boldness. She started sucking his lips slowly. He don't know when he started nibbling her upper lips while she chewed his lower lip. A moan escaped from her mouth.he slowly took her both lips and sucked them.it was not a kiss of passion or something , it was a kiss of unknown love and care.Being out of breath she pulled out from kiss. They both joined their foreheads.

An - don't regret now it's me who initiated.

Anika said with a smile playing on her lips. He blushed hearing from her.

Oh my god shivaay Singh Oberoi is blushing ....she said teasing him.
News of today the famous business man and best neurologist shivaay Singh Oberoi is blushing like a bride.....she said dramatically folding her hand as a Mike.

He kissed her cheeks making her shut. She blinked her eyes being shocked while he chuckled looking at her. He held her waist and pulled her towards him.

Sh - now say ani...he said huskily in her ears. Blood rushed from her neck to cheek making it red.

Freeing from his grip she ran inside the room. He laughed looking at her blushing face.

Anika and shivaay are sleeping cuddling to each other. Her head was on his chest and she wrapped hands around him. His one hand on her waist and other one on his chest.

At Middle of the night she felt wetness on her back. Worst days are coming she thought and went to bathroom. After sometime she came back clutching her stomach she gulped some medicine to reduce her pain. She lies on the bed tossing around. His sleep broke due to continuous movement of her. He saw her clutching the stomach.

Sh - what happened ani??

An - nothing shiv you sleep....

Sh - tell me ani... what happened??
He asked her again

An - actually I am on my periods...

He understood that she was having cramps so he went to kitchen and come back with chocolate and hot water bag. Giving her chocolates he slides her top up. Butterflies flies on her stomach when his finger touched on her lower abdomen. He kept the hot water bag there.....

She felt blessed to have him in her life. She loved to be cared by him.  I am madly deeply falling for you shivaay she thought.

He snapped his finger Infront of her. Breaking her thoughts she smiled at him when he asked her what happened.

He lied beside her taking her in his arms.he rubbed his one hand on her belly to reduce her pain. It created a havoc in her. She clutched his kurta tightly closing her eyes. He smiled seeing his effect on her.

Slowly her hold loosened that's when he looked at her. He saw her sleeping cutely keeping her head on his chest. He slowly dossed off after kissing her forehead.

Precap - party