drunken shivaay

Morning

Two love birds are sleeping cuddling to each other.annika stirred in sleep and her face was covered with a sweet smile.she opened her eyes to see shivaay sleeping with a cute pout hugging her by waist.she blushed furiously remembering their last night moments.removing his hand from her waist she got up from the swing rushed to the room.

After sometime shivaay opened his eyes not feeling her warmth.he looked around realising they slept on the swing itself.

He walked into the room searching her. she is standing Infront of the dressing table draped in saree.water drops are dripping from her hair to her face and disappearing into her neck creating a havoc in him.

He slowly hugged her from back sucking the droplet from her neck.she moaned lightly arching back giving him space.he smiled seeing her blushing face.he turned her and kissed her forehead applying vermilion in the partition.she closed her eyes feeling complete.he tied the mangalsutra around her neck planting a kiss on her crook and heads to washroom while she was blushing furiously.

After freshen up and both go downstairs together.they were amazed seeing some preparations going on.both saw dadi instructing something to workers.

dadi what's going on?? he asked sitting beside her.

Billu you forgot today is death anniversary of pinky and Shakti....dadi told sadly.

Dadi I have some office work I will come late.dont wait for me.....he changed the topic.

Shivaay wait you didn't had your breakfast.go after eating...she said hold his hand.

He removed the hold in his hand and goes from there.his eyes were showing pain. She wanted to stop him then thought he must need sometime alone so she let him go...

Dadi looked at his retreating figure signing and looked at annika.her eyes were glued at the direction he gone.wiping her tears she looked at dadi smiling fakely.

Da - I don't know when will my billu forget this incident.its paining me lot seeing him like this.he never participate in this pooja saying it pains him a lot.i always wanted to see him happy before I die.

An - dadi don't say anything like that.you will always live with us.i promise you dadi I will never leave your billu.i will be always with him and never let him feel alone.

Da - I know that.you are the ray of hope in his life.you remove all the darkness in his life and fill it with colours.

An - I will....

She said taking blessings from her and dadi blessed keeping her hand on anika's head.

At night

From morning shivaay is missing now it becomes night.he neither gone to office nor to his friends making annika more restless.dadi also tensed about him but Annika somehow made her sleep.

Time turned  10pm to 2am at morning still she is roaming around her room trying to call him.suddenly door opened heavily showing shivaay standing there trembling in his feet.his coat was on his shoulder,hair is messed up,shirt tucked out, sleeves rolled up.he is holding a bottle in his hand.

She rushed to him and held him through shoulder.

Iea.....leave me he pushed her trembling and drank from the bottle.

She snatched the bottle from him  throwing it to the pool.

he got angry and pushed her causing head hitting the side table.blood started coming from her head.she hissed keeping her hand on the wound.

Anikaaaaaaa he roared running to her and hugged her crying hysterically.

Sh - I..i am really sorry Anika sorry...slap me beat me

He said crying and holding her hand he slapped himself.she cried seeing his state hugging tightly she consoled him.

An - it's ok shivaay nothing happened to me.its just a small injury.dont worry.i know my shivaay don't like me to see in pain.now wipe your tears like a good boy.

He wiped his tears sniffing and pouting.she smiled finding him extremely cute in this face.

She sat on the bed and made him keep his head on her lap.he curled like a baby hugging her.she had extreme pain in forehead but without minding her wound she caressed his hair peppering him with kisses.he cried hugging her waist dipping his head on her belly.slowly his cries turned to hiccups and he slept being tired.seeing him sleeping peacefully she kissed his forehead and tried to take his hands from her waist.he hugged her more tightly...feeling defeated she slept keeping her head on headboard.

Precap : guilty shivaay