The deal is ours

One week passed in a blink. Next day after the incident anika entered the office as usual. She was determined to fight back if someone bully her. But nothing like that happened. Everyone covered her with apologies as soon as she entered. Some were feared and some were hesitant. But she behaved normally with everyone.

In this week shivaay got a new project and he got busy with it. He came home late and leave early morning every day. He also skipped meals because of tight schedules. Anika wad worried about his health. She scolded him many times to take enough rest but he never did that.

Shivaay parked his car and entered the house. He is exhausted after back to back meetings. He removed his coat placing it on the couch and walked towards the table. He poured water in a glass and about to drink it saw a person sleeping in sitting position keeping head on the table.

These days Anika waited for him every night and sometimes she slept there itself. He many times told her not to wait for him but she never listened to him.

Anika....... He slowly called her caressing her hair.

You came...... She opened her eyes sleepily while her hand searched for him. Although he likes her care and love he doesn't want her to compromise her health.

How many times I told you not to wait for me..... he said taking her in his arms walking towards their room.

She smiled hearing him and slept in his arms keeping her head on his chest.

He placed her on bed and went to freshen up. Putting on fresh clothes he moved to kitchen and reheated the food. Serving it on a plate he came back to the room.

He woke up and fed her,she had it on half sleepy state. In between he also ate a little. After making her sleep comfortably he went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. After switching off the light and checking everything he came inside his room and locked it. He slept on his side and covered with blanket taking anika in his arms.

Anika woke up on morning six to drink water. She saw herself covered with blanket sleeping on the bed.

I was on the dining table yesterday how come I am on the bed now..... She said and turned to her left side. She saw shivaay sleeping with opened mouth.

She smiled and caressed his hair. Her eyes widened when She touched his forehead and worried as he is having fever. Anika went outside and came back with wet cloth and water. She put the cloth on his forehead to reduce the temperature. She changed the cloth many times but not sensed any change. So She took her phone and called doctor. After sometime doctor came and checked shivaay.

How is he...... She asked him.

He has high fever. Take rest for a week and take this medicines on time. Drink more water as his body is weak ...... He said to anika giving the prescription. Rudy took the prescription from her and went to buy the medicine.

His phone buzzed on side table continously. Anika attended the call as he is sleeping. It was from his assistant.

Hello it's anika speaking...... She said in authority voice.

Ma'am sir has a meeting scheduled today at 9:00 am with singhaniya's......His assistant Mr.Singh said from other side.

He is not well so postpone the meeting.... She said looking at shivaay.

Ma'am but it's an important meeting. Sir is working for it so long..... He tried to make her understand the situation.

Ok then I will attend it on his behalf. Send the details to me...... She replied after thinking deeply. This deal is his hardwork and she can't let it go waste.