patch up

Sorry for late update guys actually I have fever and cough so in this covid situation doctor advised me to do test for covid conformation. Don't worry it's negative but I have a check up after 15 days. So I am not able to update regularly but I will try my best. Please pray for me.......

Here's your next chapter

Sun rays peeped into the Room making the couple cuddle each other. Anika snuggled more to shivaay keeping her face in his crook while he held her tightly. Shivaay was the first one opened his eyes. He admired her as she was looking cute when sleeping. He saw worried lines in her forehead so he kissed her making it disappear.

Everytime she showed him her strong side but yesterday night he saw her in vulnerable state may be more than him....

Flash back

He entered into the Room witnessing her crying hysterically sitting on the floor keeping her head on the bed. He felt her pain.

He approached her touching her hand she turned Hugging him tightly making slightly unbalanced. He controlled himself hugging her back. Both of them are crying. They are finding solace in each other.

He tried to break the hug but she hugged him more tight.somehow he succeeded freed himself from her. He lifted her chin looked at her face it become red and puffy because of continuous crying.

An - sh...shivaay I...i am so...sorry

She said hiccuping. But his anger overpowered him and he ignored her making her hurt more.....

An - shivaay don't ignore me like this. I can tolerate everything in this world but not your ignorance I am sorry please talk to me..... she said crying.

He is in pain seeing her condition. His anger melted by her apologizes.

Sh - ok ok don't cry for the last time I am forgiving you. Dare if you think I will leave you. I will never ever leave you till my last breath. You have to tolerate me up to seven birth......he joked.

She chuckled sadly listening to his lame joke.she know he was trying to lift her mood.

Did you eat lunch he asked while she looked down.understanding she didn't took her food he goes to kitchen and comes back with her food . He fed her and she also fed him as she know he didn't had his food..like this they completed the food. He gives her medicines and made her rest as it was late night and also she was exhausted because of crying and all.

An - please sleep with me

She requested him pouting. He felt an urge to kiss her pout but controlled himself...

He lied on bed taking her in his arms...

Sh - sleep

He said stroking her hair.....

An - I don't want to sleep let's talk...

She said and both of them involved in chatting.he being silent listened to her talks.

Sh - mmm shivaay I want to ask you something don't get angry.first listen to me then decide to get angry or not.

He nodded at her

An - that day when ragini came here I heard some sounds from your room...

Sh - that stupid ragini slipped and fell down. She was moaning in pain when i applied pain reliever to her.she is running behind me like a mad when I teased about her fiance .

He told casually but it made a huge guilt in anika's mind. She thought shivaay having an affair with ragini.

Sh - so you thought I am having an affair with ragini is it??