Anika is harassed

Anika goes to wash her face as it is filled with cream. She comes out and saw shivaay lying with his hand behind his head and another one on his chest. She smiles and kept her head on his chest. He looks at her with a smile and pecks her head...he interlocks their fingers placing a chaste kiss on there. She looks at him with a shy smile and sides his face placing a small kiss on his neck...he closes his eyes feeling heaven. He slowly siden her top and places a kiss on her crook of neck and pulls her more into him...she smiles and keeps her head on his chest and both drifts into sleep with each other in arms...

Next morning they both went towards their respective works. Anika reached her college and saw Priya waiting for her.

Anika did you get the internship details??.....Priya asked as soon she reached near her.

What?? It's published?? She asked shockingly.

Yaar it got published early. Didn't you see it?? Priya asked confusing.

No. I was busy yesterday......

What made you this much busy that you don't have time to look at the list.....she asked mischievously.

No no nothing.....she stammered while her cheeks redden.

It's ok Ani I don't ask any details. I got to know how much you are busy..... Priya teased Anika. Her cheeks turned to tomato hearing her.

After so much teasing section and pulling each others legs they both reached their class.

Anika sat on her seat and checked the list on her phone. Priya sat beside her and saw Anika smiling looking at her phone.

Where did you get?? Priya asked curiously

Oberoi industries ....... she said smiling.

Oh my god ani I got the same. Now we can go together. Even you can see your husband as it's his company..... Priya chirps happily....

I have to call and tell this happy news to him..... anika said and about to dial his number her professor entered the class. She put down her phone and thought to call him once it's over.

Like this a whole day passed. Neither anika nor shivaay called. It was evening anika and Priya are coming out from class suddenly a boy appeared Infront of her. She startled but soon recognised him.

Anika do you remember me?? He smirked at her.

It was Rohan....a psycho guy and She complained against him as he tried to assault a girl from first year.he even suspended for 3 months from college.

Priya dragged Anika from there but he held her hand in midway.

Where are you going we have to settle the score??.....he said and pulled her Infront of him.

You complained against me saying I tried to touch a girl right?? Now we can see who will save you from me....

He said and moved forward causing her to walk backwards. No one came forward to help her. Her back touched the wall he extended his hand to touch her face.she kicked between his legs.

Do you think I am a weak girl who will fear of a moron like you. Then it's wrong I had seen many people like you and I know how to manage them. So be careful next time when you come to me......she said flicking her hair and went from there with Priya.

Priya held anika's hand and saw it was red and some bruises due to his pull. Anika hissed as she touched that part.

Anika look how much wounds is there. Wait I will bring first aid...... Priya said worriedly.

Don't worry Priya I will put some ointments when I reach home.

But it will cause infection....

It's ok I will manage. You go to home my driver must be here.... anika said

Take care Priya hugged her and left to her home.

Anika's driver came and she went to Oberoi mansion.

      ******************************

Babhiii we missed you........ Omru hugged her at the moment she entered the house. She reciprocated the hug with a smile.

Leave our babhi we have to hug her also..... bhavya and Gauri pushed Omru aside and hugged her.

Ok ok you all are chocking me..... anika said laughing.

So how was your double date Anika asked breaking the hug..........

It was awesome they said blushing. Anika looked at them happily.

Suddenly bhavya saw something red in her hand.

Babhi what happened to your hand...... bhavya asked grabbing everyone attention.

Gauri held anika's hand and saw some fingerprints and bruises in her hand.

Bhabhi did someone misbehaved with you. Tell me I will kill him....Omru said angrily.

serious nothing happened to me. I kicked him hardly that he can't get up for two days. So don't worry about it....

If you say so........ They went to their rooms.

Come babhi I will put some ointment in the wounds....bhavya said and bandaged her hands.

Soon she freshen up and they three cooked dinner.

Here is the next part guys 😘........

Do like and comments😍

Target : 65 likes 2 followers and unlimited comments......

Thank you for reading........♥️