decision

An - actually the thing is i want to continue my studies. I am missing my college from past few days and exams
Are also around the corner. I can't take the decisions alone as I have to consider yours also.

Sh - I understand study is also important. You don't need my permission to fulfill your dreams. Whatever the decision you take I will be with you no matter what......

An - thank you........

Anika hugged him being emotional. He reciprocated the hug laughing lightly.....
He slowly break the hug and kissed her forehead.

Sh - take care.....eat food properly. I have an urgent meeting . Have to go now.

He went from there while she stood there in teary eyes. She was feeling in the top of world

She comes to hall and saw all ladies are gossiping. She went near and sat beside them. She wants to tell them about rejoining to college but feared their reaction. Dadi saw her hesitated face and asked her......

Da - Anika beta what happened?? Do you want to talk to us. Don't hesitate I am like your dadi you can tell me anything.....

An - actually dadi I was thinking about joining college again as it was my last year and exams also near so...

Da - that's all.....I thought something big happened.....I must be old but not my perspective. I know how much study is important for you. Trust me I will never stop you from studying. I want all my grand daughter in laws to be educated and independent. Or else how can you make my stupid grandsons dance on your finger.......

Dadi said jokingly. Anika felt blessed to be a part of this family. This family is different from others. They know how to respect girls and their dreams........

Mainly shivaay every time before doing something he always give priority to her comfort. Till now he never touched her inappropriatly.....even on their first night he assured her he never claim his rights without her Consert......... automatically a smile appeared on her face thinking about shivaay

Bhavya saw her lost in thoughts. She nudged Gauri to look at her. They grinned teasingly.

Ga - bhavu seems like someone is not over from last night.....

Bh - yes babhi. Missing our loved one is a terrible feeling.......right.......waise Annika babhi whom you are missing ??

An - shivaay

Anika said in a trance.....later realising what she said and felt embarrassed.

Bhavya and Gauri laughed looking at her flushed face. She stood up from the seat and rushed to the room making them laugh.

Anika entered their room and closed the door. She leaned over the door blushing furiously hiding her face in her palms. Suddenly her phone rings showing her dadi's name grabbing her attention.

An - hello dadi......

(Anika's dadi name is sumithra. I hope all of you remember it....)

Su - hello! Good to hear that you remember me.

An - I am sorry dadi I was busy.....

Su- you were this much busy that you forgot you have a dadi and bua.

She faked her anger......

An - I am sorry dadi. I didn't do anything deliberately. Forgive your Anu plsss.....

Su - ok ok this is the last time I am forgiving you.....if you do it again I will pull your ears.

An - surely you can. What about me and shivaay comes to dinner today to compensate.

Su - this is your house Anu you can come here anytime you want. I was about to call you to talk about mahir.

An - what happened dadi?? Anything serious??

Su - I was thinking mahir and Mallika is already engaged. Why don't we get them married.....

An - it's a good idea dadi. I will talk to shivaay and inform you. We will come in evening dadi. Then we can discuss it.

Su - ok Ani take care.

An - bye dadi love you.......

********************************

Shivaay was checking files in his cabin while his Pa standing near him. Suddenly his phone rang flashing the name "baby❤️". He often call her baby to irritate her. He know she don't like him calling her baby but shivaay is shivaay how can he waste a chance to irritate his ladylove.

He attend the call with a smile and gestured his pa to go outside. He closed the file and leaned his head on the headrest....

Sh - hello baby.....

An - shivaay how many times I told you I am not a baby.dont call me that...

Sh - what baby......

He suppressed his lips from laughing.

An - that ba.... baby....

Sh - then what should I call you baby....

He said suppressing his lips.

Shivaay stop it or I will never talk to you.....Anika said in fake anger.

Sh - Ok ok  be calm  my tigress. Tell me Why did you call me now.

An - shivaay  my dadi asked whether can we dinner today there.

Sh -  it's ok we can go.I will complete my work and we will go together. Is it ok.....

An - yes shiv....... Thank you so much.....

Sh - anything for you......

He said smiling and she blushed hearing his cheesy words.

Unknowingly love started blooming between them................