Never leave me...

Omru and bhavri along with dadi rushed to the hospital as soon as khanna called them inform about anika's accident.

Om parked the car and flew inside with Rudra while bhavri held dadi walking behind them.

They reached inside searching shivaay but what they saw next completely shook them scaring them hell out.

Shivaay sitting Infront of the operation theatre crouched on the floor leaning on the wall hugging his knee. His eyes were blood shot and completely pale. His white crisp shirt is soaked in blood.

Omru ran to him and kept their hand on his shoulder. Shivaay hugged them the next second crying hardly.

Ani.....my ani

He was only whispering her name pointing to the operation theatre which is indicating the red colour as operation is going on.

Dadi was crying seeing her grandson state. She never saw him in this state except the time when his parents death. He was blabbering something continously like a mad man.

Her knees got weakened seeing him. Bhavri some how made her sit and give her some water which She refused to drink. How can she drink when her grandson is sitting with no appetite.

But they forced her to take some sip. She stood up and walked to shivaay. She held him by shoulder and made him sit beside her.

Dadi ani... anika he sobbed hugging her.

Sshh nothing happens to her. She is your strong anika. She will come back for you. Don't worry...

She patted his back. Soon because of tiredness his eyes started dropping. Omru held him and made him sleep in the room. Nurse gave him some drips to decrease the weakness.

************************************
The red light offed indicating operation is finished.

Doctor came out removing his gloves. Omru rushed to him.

Doctor how is babhi ??

Operation is successful. Her injury is deep mainly head injury. She lost so much blood.  we have to keep her on observation 24 hours before that we can't say anything.

They modded their head.

Can we see her. After sometime we will shift her to I C I then you can visit her.

Doctor said and went from there.

Rudra hugged on and started crying.

How will we inform this to bhaiya. He is already broken. I fear he will get attack hearing it. Babhi is his soul his life. He will die if something happens to her....

Sshh Rudy don't cry we have to be strong for Babhi for shivaay...Om patted his back consoling Rudy.

He turned to bhavri and said

Take dadi with you and go to home. We will call you once Babhi get up. Its not good for dadi to stay in hospital....

Bhavya and Gauri nodded and held her by shoulder.

Come dadi...

I am not coming. I want to stay here with my shivaay and Anika.

Dadi please.... your body is weak. If something happens to you. Bhabhi will scold us for not taking care of you...

Bhavya said forced dadi to go with them.

A nurse came outside and gave some prescription to Om.

Rudra stay here. I will go and buy it...

Om went to the pharmacy while Rudy sat on the chair Infront of I C U.

************************************
Shivaay blinked his eyes according to the sunlight. He rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed. He shocked looking around seeing hospital.

Suddenly everything flashed Infront of him. Anika's accident , he in hospital , Omru consoling him. He rubbed his face and stood up throwing the bedsheet on away.

Omru who is sitting near the I C U shocked seeing shivaay. He rushed towards them.

Om Rudy...how is Anika? Has she opened her eyes? Whether she asked me ? Why are you not saying anything?

Calm down shivaay calm down....babhi is ok she transferred to I C U few hours back. She will get consious after 24 hours.

Om said to him or we can say lied to him. They know anika is in danger. If shivaay knows he can't bear it. So they choose to hide it from him.

Shivaay signed in relief. He walked near to the I C U and looked her through the glass. His eyes teared up seeing her pale face and body with numerous bandages. He wanted to hug her like never letting her to go away from him.

24 hours passed like 24 years to shivaay. He was sitting like a statue Infront of I C U. He never eat or drink in past few hours. Omru tried to feed shivaay but he refused saying he will eat only when anika open her eyes. They shooked their head sadly on his stubborness.

Suddenly the nurse barged outside of the I C U Calling doctor.

What happened to her... shivaay asked her worriedly.

Patient Started breathing heavily and her pulse is dropping.

She rushed to find doctor putting shivaay in dilemma. Without wasting a second shivaay rushed inside the I C U not minding the yelling of Omru.

Why are you giving me tough time. You know na how much you are important to me. Still you are trying to go away from me.

Shivaay grabbed anika's face in his hand caressing. He looked at the the machine showing anika's heart rate. It was very low. Suddenly nowhere Doctors
and nurses came inside and tried to push shivaay outside...

Anikaaa ani open your eyes damn it. I can't live without you. I will also die if something happens to you. I I I love you damn it. Don't you hear me I love you please come back for me....for your shivaay..,.

He shouted , cried in the hold of ward boys. They took him outside. Omru rushed to shivaay as he falls on his knees crying hardly.

As soon as shivaay left the room a tear falls down from her eyes. She gasped loudly for breath.

Their heart clenched seeing his state. Omru know shivaay love anika but they didn't expect it would be this much deep. They silently prayed for her well being.

Doctor came outside and shivomru rushed to him...

Doctor how is babhi ?

She is fine but.........

************************************

Reactions awaited....

How is this part guys....

Don't forget to do votes and comments....

Today's target : 60 votes and unlimited comments