ragini

Anika is resting in room due to weakness. Shivaay is making soup for her with help of omru.

Shivaayy someone shouted from outside entering the hall.everyone looked at the direction to see a girl in her mid twenties standing Infront of them in a black short dress.

Shiv I missed you she said hugging him and he reciprocated smiling.

Everyone confused looking at them but someone is burning in jealousy.

Anika came downstairs to lunch saw shivaay hugging someone she started burning with jealousy and crushed the roses in the vase near by...

Shivaay broken the hug and introduced her to everyone.

Sh - guys this is ragini malhotra my friend from college. She is a doctor.

She smiled at everyone and took blessings from dadi.

(She is positive in my story. But she has a motive it will be revealed later)

Ra - how are you dadi?? How is your health?? She asked to dadi smiling...

I am fine beta dadi said caressing her hair while she smiled back.

later she hugged omru and bhavri leaving annika confused...

Anika is standing there clueless thinking who is she?. Shivaay came near her and patted her shoulder.she come out breaking the thoughts and smiled awkwardly to him. taking her hands he goes to ragini .... 

ra - Shivaay who is she?

Sh - Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi my wife

he pulled her close by waist...

ra - oh hi anika nice to meet you

she said forwarding her hand annika shake hands with her...

sh - ragini we have to discuss it come with me...he pulled her with him. Anika don't disturb us for some hours he said going to guest room.

lt's been more than five hours they don't come out making anika restless. She decided to check them on...

She quickly made her way to guest room only to find it lock.she stood beside her door and heard noises coming from inside.

Mmh...aaah... shivaay...

She become shocked hearing the sound and misunderstood it. She went from there to her room.

tears made their way through her eyes reminding that.she touched her cheeks finding herself crying.

Anika's pov:

Is shivaay cheating me? Shivaay never cheat me he told me to give this marriage a chance....but what if he has already an affair with ragini?? Am i an agony between them? Why I am crying for him? Why my heart paining seeing my shivaay with her?? Wait...now I called shivaay as my ?? Am In love with him??.......

(What is shivaay doing there with ragini is a surprise . Don't think he is cheating Annika)

Her thoughts broke hearing closing sound of door.she saw shivaay closing the door after entering the room.she quickly wiped her tears and made herself presentable. She smiled fakely
To him.

An - what happened shivaay why you took so much time?? She asked curiously wanted to know what happened there...

Sh - mmh...no.. nothing ani just some casual talk..he said looking here and there.

It made her suspicious but she kept silent....

An - ooh she said lying on the bed..

Sh - wait... did you took your medicines??

An - no everytime you are the one who give me medicines and food..

Sh (shocked)- what you did not took your food also.wait here I will come now....

He goes to kitchen and comes back with her food.he made her eat food and give her medicines.later she slept being tired. He stroked her hair until she falls on a deep sleep and kiss her forehead.

Sh (thinks)- Anika I have a surprise for you tomorrow.i don't know what will be your reaction after getting it. I hope for best. ...

he thought and went to other side of the bed to sleep.....

Precap : misunderstanding