~Welcome~

Y/N POV:

After two days of traveling I finally see " Manberg" I had resived a letter from my brother Schlatt saying that he wanted to show me Manberg.

A place which he's president of now. He also said he needed my help for something, I dont know what could it be, but I really miss him thats why I decided to come.

"Celeste could you Please check how far are we from Manberg I can only see few towers." 

 Celeste nodded and left.

 After few minutes she came back.

"Are we close to Manberg?" she nodded. 

 Do you see that Luk? we are almost there!" I said to my other dear friend  polar bear.

He made a noise of saying "Finally." 

After some time we finally got ot Manberg.

"Luk stay here for now, Celeste you are coming with me" 

Luk roaded taking my attention. 

"Aw im sorry Luk I know you wantto come with us but we dont want to scare anyone, yet."

I need to find someone that can tell me where my brother is. 

I start to made my way to find someone and Celeste follows me she stands on my shoulder. 

I ketp looking for someone when I finally saw three peple talking. 

One of them had a black suit with glasses and a beanie. 

The second guy was a little strange he looked like half human and half fox, he had fox hears and a tail. 

 The last guy had a really colorful hoodie with the colors purple, yellow, blue,  he had a  weird shape in the middle of the hoodie.

I decided to walk towards them the furry guy heard a noise moving his hears towars the noise and finally looking at me.

 The rest of the guys noticed  that I was there, and put their attention to me. 

The furry guy just looked confused so I decided to talk.

 " You know is really rude to stare at someone."

We stood on silent when the guy with colorful hoodie spoke. 

"oh-oh! yeah, hi my name is Karl." he waved at me. 

"And im Fundy nice to meet you."

 "I'm the vice-precident Quackity!" the guy with a the suit and glasses said

 "oh! so you should know where I can find my brother Schlatt right?" I said pointing at Quackity

"YOUR BOTHER IS SCHLATT THE PRESIDENT??" Fundy says yelling of surprice.

 "Make sence why you look allot like him." Karl added

 "Yeah allot of people tell me the we look the same." I said while looking around. 

 "Well good that you are here, We dont want to keep your brother waiting follow me." Quackity said. 

"Alright then see you later guys!" I said walking away.

both Karl and Fundy waved. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to all of you that are reading this history I hope you enjoy the first chapter I just wanna make some things clear "IF TECHNOBLADE FINDS THIS UNCOMFORTABLE I WILL DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY"

In other things THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY 2 TIME A WEEK OR MORE AND PLEASE BEFORE YOU GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON THANK YOU AND KEEP READING :]]]