Finally together?

It has been 3 days sense Sam allowed us to bring weapons to the prison. I have been passing more time with GhostY/n so they don't get suspicious of what we are doing.

After the day we both looked at the scrapbook and told ghostY/n we were a thing before she died, I noticed that they have been trying to get more close to me I guess because they feel bad?

I told them if they wanted to go to the river with me and they agreed. We were both sitting on the grass quiet it wasn't a awkward silent eventually. GhostY/n was playing with the flowers and I was lying down on the grass with my eyes closed.

"Hey techno?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you sit up for a moment?"

"Uh yeah"

When I sit up I see that ghostY/n takes off my crown and put a flower Crown on my head "do you like it?!" She says giving me a smile "I love it" I say and smile back.

Then I grab my crown and put it on her head "you look good with it" I say and you could see and little blush on her cheeks.

—————————————————-
Time skip
————————————————

We had another reunion about the revival book, quackity have said that he had an idea to get the revival book since Dream refuses to tell us where is it.

"Ok so what's you idea quackity" Phil said

"Ok so we could tell him that we have George, and that if he doesn't give us the book we are going to kill George"

"Are you serious quackity?" I say .

"he is never going to believe that, he doesn't care about any one he's friends"

"Then what can we do"

I let a sigh out and start thinking on what can we do.

"quackity gives the stuffs you have been using on Dream"

I say and quackity starts looking on he's inventory.

He takes out some weapons they look like they are Sams.

"did Sam give you this?" I ask and he gives me a nod

"I'm going to the prision my self" I say and leave no one else follows me.

_______________
Sam's POV:
______________

I was talking with ponk when I see an angry techno walking towards me "hey ponk I'll talk to you later ok?" "Ok bye Sam" ponk gives me a smile and leaves

"Sam I need to see Dream right now"

"Why what happened?"

"I need to talk to him right now"

"...ok are you bringing the weapon with you" I say and techno nods

We do all the proses and we get to the main cell when the lava is gone I see that dream has a surprised face he wasn't expecting techno.

(TW THIS PART WILL CONTAIN BLOOD AND ALLOT OF SCREAMING)

"Call me if you need me" I say and techno goes to dreams cell the lava starts to come down once again, I hear dream and techno talk.

"Techno? What are you doing here?"

"Give me the revival book"

Before the lava complete clovers the door I see techno take out the sword I give quackity to use on dream.

"Techno, techno w-what are you doing with that... SAM SAM SAM HELP SAM HELP ME!" I hear Dream yell

After some time I could only hear dream scream this time it wasn't like the others when quackity came to visit him Dream was just laughing but now he was screaming for help.

Techno wasn't saying anything, after few more minutes I hear dream scream "OK OK OK STOP I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU BUT STOP"

Everything went silent for a moment when I hear techno say that he was ready to leave. Technos leaves dreams cell and I see him covered in blood, he had a book on his hands it was also covered in blood.

"Thank you" techno says and gives me my sword back.

Once again we do the proses for him to leave.

___________________
Time skip and technos POV
___________________

I got to my house and see that Phil is running towards be he had a worried face and both quackity and Wilbur are still in the house

"Techno are you ok?" Phil says

"I got the book"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Damn we are almost at the end :(( I had a fun time writhing this story I might be thinking in doing a seconds season I'm not sure though but you never know anyways

Damn we are almost at the end :((
I had a fun time writhing this story I might be thinking in doing a seconds season I'm not sure though but you never know anyways

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(754 words)