•Manberg will be gone?•

After some time Wilbur decided to come back.

"Wilbur we have to talk to you" I said.

"I guess Tommy already told you guys what I'm planing to do" he crosses he's arms.

"Yes and I don't think it's a good idea Wilbur"

"and why not?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY NOT, WILBUR ITS OUR HOME WE CANT BLOW UP MANBERG!" Tommy said yelling to the top of his lungs.

"TOMMY IF I CANT HAVE MANBERG NO ONE, NO ONE CAN!" Wilbur said yelling back at Tommy.

"WILBUR THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET LMANBERG BACK!" I put my hands on Tommy's shoulders so he could calm down.

"Tommy we can't do anything Wilbur has take he's decision" techno said walking towards me and Tommy.

Tommy let's a sigh out and walk to his room.

"what's the plan Wilbur" techno asks.

"we have to get rid off Schlatt first" I blink few times.

"excuse me? Get rid off who?!" I said.

"I can help with that"

"and me too"

I heard two different voices I recognize both of them I turn around and saw Fundy and Quackity.

"what are you guys doing here" techno said.

"We came to help" Fundy said he looked like he had a note book with him.

"what's that" I asked and pointing at the book.

Time skip

(Sorry I'm to lazy to write the rest but I also had to go more fast on the story because of something interesting is happening in this new chapters)

I decided to talk to Tommy I knew he wasn't passing for a good time he's home was gonna be blown up!

"Tommy? May I come in?" I said, it was silent for a moment "yes..." when he finally answered.

Tommy was laying down on his bed.

"hey... how are you doing?" I said sitting down on the edge of the bed he doesn't respond back.

"I-I know it hard to accept that your home is gonna be blown up, but I still think we have a chance to get L'manberg back"

Tommy turns around still laying down on his bed.

"do you really think so? I smile at him.

"of course!"

"Thanks Y/N for everything you have done for us"

"I haven't done anything, you look tired you should get some sleep" I said staying up and leaving his room.

"Wait! Y/N can you stay here into I fall asleep Please?" Tommy said grabbing my hand once again I smile at him.

"sure!"

I sit on the edge and Tommy lays down on my lap I start playing with he's hair into he falls sleep. I hear a person laughing quietly I turn around and see techno on the door.

"You look like a mother" he says walking into the room and sitting next you me.

"Excuse me? What's the for?" I said giving him a confused face.

"I don't know it's just like you look like just like a mother for him" I let a small laugh out.

"well I guess we are gonna have to leave because I don't want my child to wake up" I said while I put Tommy in a better position for him to sleep and leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww we are like Tommy's mother so cute anyways make sure to read the next chapters because there going to be allot and
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 256 READS OMG YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY!

Don't forget to drink water and have a good sleep!