~Featival final part~

When I open my eyes I see Tubbo on the floor but he's still alive but I also see Tommy next to Tubbo.

Tommy was helping Tubbo to get up.

"ARE YOU FUKING STUPID OR WHAT TECHNO."

"I'm sorry Tommy I was in pure pressure"

Tommy took his sword and attacked Techno, before he could do any damage to techno I took my sword and stoped Tommy's attack.

"I don't think it will be a good idea for you to start something like that in this moment Tommy... unless you want to die." I said

He looked scared and left with Tubbo and another person I didn't know.

I turn around and put my sword on Schlatts neck.

"now Schlatt."

"hey hey calm down I had a reason."

"And what was the reason." I said putting my sword closer to his neck.

"He was a spy!... YEAH ALL OF YOU HEARD RIGHT TUBBO WAS A SPY FOR THEM" Schlatt yelled at everyone.

I sigh and looked at him disappointed.

"Come on guys we are leaving."

I said and without even noticed I took someone's hand but I didn't know who's was it.

We go to a forest and I noticed that I was still holding Someone's hand I turn around and see techno his face was red.

"oh omg I'm so sorry!"

I let go of technos hand.

"eh no it's... it's fine, I know you were mad and distracted so you didn't know what you were doing."

I sigh and sit down on the grass, I let my back rest on the tree.

Techno does the same next to me.

"I don't even know what to do anymore, today my OWN brother try to kill me." I said while I let my head rest of the tree.

"Well I don't really know how to respond to that."

techno says while he tries to pet Luk.

Celeste was flying around seen if there was any danger around us.

"Oh god it's getting dark and I don't even wanna go back and see Schlatts face."

"I can help with that."

  "how" I questioned.

"come with me to pogtopia" I looked at him with a really confused face.

"pogtopia? I never heard of it."

techno puts a hand on my shoulder and says "you want to come or not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH GOOD I'm finally home but not for to long so I'm going to try to write the rest of the chapters and post them tomorrow I might post 2 more today not sure

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 51 VIEWS

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER
(Sorry if I made misspells)

(470 words)