•Revealing the truth•

Philza POV:

I left the room that Y/N was in so I could find techno and tell him what happened.

"Hey techno?"

Techno stopped his work to give his attention to Phil.

"Y/N woke up but she fell asleep again" techno  sighed in response.

"do you think she's ok?"

"Yeah she's goin go be o-"

I was cut off my someone standing on the door it was Y/N she looked tired even though she has been sleeping for almost 5 days.

"Y/N!"

Techno said and he runs towards her, and hugged her.

"Are you ok? Do you feel anything?" Techno said in a soft Voice.

// lmao soft techno\\

"Yeah, yeah I'm... what happened?"

Techno looks at me and then looks back at Y/N.

"You passed out and you were unconscious for almost 5 days"

"Oh... wait what happened to luk and Celeste?!" Y/N said looking around for them.

"Don't worry they are sleeping I took care of them I have some experience in the type of pets" I said walking towards Y/N and techno.

//time skip\\

Y/N POV:

We had breakfast and we start talking about what happened. When we saw a young boy with blond hair running towards us he looked like he was tired of running.

"Guys! I need your help!!" Tommy says almost screaming.

"what happened?" Techno asked.

"you need to help me Wilbur wants to blow up Manberg!" All of us stood in shock.

"what why?!" I said in a worried tone.

"Guys you need to convince Wilbur that it's a bad idea!"

"I think we should probably talk to Wilbur" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAAA sorry for a short chapter I got home last night and I was very tired I couldn't finish the chapter but I promise I'll make them more long don't worry!

AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 207 READS YOU GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS BOOK THANK SO MUCH

(Sorry for misspellings)

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!!