•idk what should the title be:/•

Weeks have passed ghostbur and ghostY/N have become closer friends. For some reason ghostY/N likes technos house it makes her feel safe so they spend most of the time there.

Techno seen ghostY/N smile to another person makes him feel jealous but he still says he's not.

GhostY/N has been also getting closer to her pets she getting to know them again.

(A/N: one thing here I wanna skip what happened after the festival to what has been happening recently on the dream SMP for reason. Also comment who do you guys want me to write a ____ x reader about next)

A guy named dream was send to prison I still don't know why though.

"Phil can I talk to you for a moment?" Techno says

"Sure mate"

Technos POV:

"Did know that dream is in prison right?"

"Yeah literally everyone know"

"And do you know why he hasn't died yet?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm saying is that dream has something that gives him allot of power over us, he has a revival book"

"A revival book?"

"Yes and they are going to use it on ghostbur, but what if we talk to Tommy to also revive Y/N!"

"I don't think it's going to be the easy"

"I know I thought about that, and that's why I'm going to the prison to visit dream"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! How everyone doing?

Welp has you could see I decided to change some stuffs because I feel like people always do the same thing so I decided to skip allot of stuffs remember this will not be the same as what originally happened on the dream SMP now.

DRINK SOME WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(Sorry short chapter)

(296 words)