~Pogtopia~

After few minutes of walking and in silence techno stopped and removed some dirt showing a small room.

I started to hear a familiar voice and another persons voice but I didn't know who's it was.

When we got downstairs I saw that it was Tommy, and the other guy from the festival.

Tubbo was on the side sitting down he looked like he was in pain . They noticed my presence and technos, Tommy looked at techno pissed.

"Look who finally decided to come here... and brought a woman with him." Tommy said looking at techno and then me.

"Techno who is she." The guy a Beanie asked.

"Wilbur, Tommy, this is Y/N... Schlatts sister."

Wilburs and Tommy's eyes widened and Tubbo looked at me.

" Y/N?... w-what are you doing here." Tubbo said.

" WHAT! YOU BROUGHT THE ENEMIES SISTER HERE?!" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy please calm down." Wilbur said putting he's hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"Techno what is she doing here?"

Before techno could say anything I decided to speak.

"Techno invited me here, I didn't want to go back to my brother house after he tried to kill me, I didn't had anywhere else to go so I accepted it." I said confident.

"Wait Y/N what happened to Luk and Celeste?" Tubbo asked.

"oh they are just outside watching if someone comes you never know" I respond to Tubbo, and he gives me a smile back.

"Ok the woman can stay under one condition"

I cross my arms and say.
"What condition?"

"You must help us get L'manberg back oh well Manberg how your brother named it"

"that's fine with me after everything my brother has done I don't think he deserves being the president, I don't even like the government anyways."

"Well I guess we have more in common then I expected" techno said.

(Like I said before some things are not going to be the same for example in this story everyone has their own rooms for now they had three rooms for Wilbur, Tommy, and techno so they had to make one for you)

"Oh I have a question" I said looking at Wilbur.

"yeah? What is it?" Wilbur said putting he's attention on me.

"I have two friends or pets how ever you consider it, is it ok if they come down here? They never leave my side so it's a little weird leaving them outside"

Wilbur and Tommy looked at each other for a second when Wilbur spoke.

"yeah that's fine you can bring them."

when Wilbur said that i went up stairs a brought Luk and Celeste both Tommy and Wilbur looked shocked that I had a polar bear with me.

"Don't worry they will not do anything." I said and Tubbo came running towards Luk to pet him.

"oh yeah Y/N because we don't have enough rooms right now you can sleep in mine, I don't really sleep" techno said.

"Oh well thank you."

After few minutes of talking and Tubbo playing with Luk and Celeste, techno showed me he's room, I decided to say goodnight to everyone I was really tired after everything that happened today.

Wilbur and Tommy decided to do the same, Techno said that he was gonna work on he's potato farm.

Luk and Celeste decided to sleep together today next to the bed "good night guys" I said to them everything became dark.

He will be here soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:O Wow long chapter today I guess

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER

AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!