~The festival part 1~

Next day:
I woke up having the same dream again this never happened into I got here.

I decided to change into the clothes that Schlatt gave me the other day.

I went down to have to breakfast I wasn't really hungry so I just took a green apple my favorite ones.

" Well guys is time to go to the festival" I said to Luk and Celeste.

I got the festival and I went directly To where my brother was.

"Hey Schlatt I'm here."

he turns around says "oh finally come here I need to present you do everyone."

Schlatt takes the microphone and speaks.

" Everyone I need your attention THIS this is my sister, Y/N and has you can see we look the same!"

I start to look around while Schlatts talks.

I saw Karl, Fundy, Tubbo, and some other people that Tubbo showed me the other day but.

A particular person got my attention a guy with long pink hair and a pig mask and a crown over his head I could only see he's lips but not he's eyes.

"oh I remember that guy it's techno the guy that was petting Luk the other day" I said it my self.

Schlatt stoped talking and everyone went to do their things.

Schlatt went with quackity and now I was alone I decided to talk to techno why was he here?

"Well hello Mr. Blade may I ask why are you here."

I said while I walk towards him

" hi uh Y/N right?" He said

"yeah, so are you gonna answer my question?" I said looking at him.

" Your brother invited me." he said looking at Luk.

"May I pet him?"

I looked at Luk and he gave me a nod

"sure I don't see why not."

We stay there for a while in a awkward silence when I decided to say something.

" so I see you like allot polar bears."

"yeah I mean they are alright if I had one I would call him Steve"

Luk seems to really like techno which is weird he doesn't usually like people not even my own brother.

I was about to say something else when I heard my brother calling me.

" Y/N could you please come here for a moment?"

I went to the stage and standed next to him, everyone took their sits.

Schlatt and Quackity looked a bit weird like if they were planing something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woow this took longer then I expected sorry if I misspelled something

Things are getting a little intense right now :]

Anyways don't forget to drink water.
(453 Words )

THANK YOU FOR THE 19 READS !!