~A day before the festival~

I started to walk around when I saw people preparing stuffs for the festival.

You saw a young boy with a suit, then you realize it was Tubbo.

"Hey Tubbo!"

"oh hi Y/N!" He responds back.

Tubbo starts walking towards you when we suddenly stops his face showed fear, you looked at him and realized that he was looking at Luk.

"oh haha Tubbo don't worry this is Luk my polar bear his not gonna do anything to you don't worry."

"C-can I pet him?" Tubbo said slowly getting closers

"yeah you can he would not do anything to you not even Celeste"

I said looking at Celeste, Tubbo face changed to a surprised face.

"HES SO SOFT!" 

" I know right?!" I give a smile to Tubbo.

"I think Tommy would have said the same thing has me."

I was really curious to know who was Tommy which I decided to ask.

"uh Tubbo who's Tommy? You know I'm new here I don't really know people around here."

"oh well he's my best friend.. but he's in exile now."

He said while his smile faded away and continued to pet Luk.

"Oh so he's one of the people that want to kill my brother." I said in my mind.

"Tubbo would you mind if you show me around Manberg Schlatt said that he was going to show me but he's to drunk right now to do that."

Tubbo nodded and showed me around and introducing me to some of his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAA SORRY KINDA SHORT CHAPTER
Well I hope you guys enjoy the chapter I'm doing this really late because I don't know if I'm going to be able to publish more chapters tomorrow because I'm going to be really busy I'm going to try my best

Don't forget to drink water, eat and have a good sleep
(345 Words)

Don't forget to drink water, eat and have a good sleep (345 Words)