How long

Technos POV:
We are all sitting in the table in Philz house ghostY/N has started to get really suspicious about why do we meet allot we can't tell them yet what we are planing.

I let a sigh out and pass my hands through my face.

"quackity it has been weeks since you visited dream for the informations and we have nothing."

"I know but Dream just won't tell me anything and I can't pass any weapon to the prision to torture him"

"We need to talk to Sam, we need to convince him to let us pass the weapons" Phil adds.

"I'll talk to Sam he was a really close friend to Y/N, if we tell him what we are doing maybe he might let us pass the weapons" I say

Everyone said ok and they left Philzas house now it was only me and Phil I stayed sitting down with my hands on my face. When I felt someone rubbing my back I looked to see who it was and it was Phil.

I put my hands once again on my face.

"hey it's gonna be ok we are going to get the book and revive Y/N".

he stops for a minute and adds on.

" I know you miss her techno... and i do too she might not be the same right now, but she will soon"

"Why is he sad?"

I heard a familiar voice say.

"he's just having a difficult time ghostY/n" I hear Phil say

"Is it because of me?"

"No no no no, ghosty/n is not because of you" I say

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I say and give her a smile and she smiles at me back.

"Well I need to go find Sam"

I say bye to ghostY/n and Phil and make my way to find Sam.

After a while I find Sam in Tommys hotel it looks like he just finished building it.

"Hey Sam!"

"Oh hey tachno whats up?"

"Uh I wanted to talk to you about dream... do you know where we can talk more private"

"Yeah follow me"

I follow Sam inside the hotel.

"I just finished building this so no one is here, so what is it"

"I know you and Y/N were close friends, so I'm just going to get straight to the point" I take a deep breath and say.

"I want you to let quackity get inside the prision with weapons"

Sam takes a few seconds to process what I just told him.

"what? Why would I do that to let you get dream out of the prision I don't think so"

"No, it's not to let Dream out we need dream to give us the revival book we want to bring back Y/N and quackity has been visiting Dream everyday so he can tell us where is it, but it looks like it's not working so we want to torture him"

"I don't think that's ever gonna happen techno what if just a trap to let dream out of the prision"

"Why would I joke about that! I don't want Dream in my life all I want is Y/N in my life, I lost her and you did to!... Sam she's not the same anymore, Sam we all miss her me, Phil, and even you, you guys were close friends you don't want her back?!!"

"I do want her back! She was my best friend"

"Then let quackity enter the prision with weapons"

Sam once again stays on silent when he says "fine, I'll let him"

I let a sigh out of happiness "thank you"

(Art work made by me)

(YOOOOOO WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END OF THE STORY! Why am I screaming idk
I hope you guys enjoyed the story I'm currently working on the Spanish version and other chapters that will be posted very soon.

Thank you so much for reading!

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!)