•A visit to the prision•

(The photo was taken by me :])

Technoblades POV:

"Hey Sam can I talk to you?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"I want to visit dream can you help me with that?"

"Um you want to visit dream, may I ask why?"

"You know there stuffs I need to ask him"

"Mhm ok but you will have to wait into tomorrow is that fine?"

"Yeah that's ok thank you"

"Yeah no problem"

I went back to my house on the window I could see ghostY/N and ghostbur they couldn't go outside because it was snowing and they can milt with the snow and rain.

GhostY/N looked Amazed with the snow.

"oh hi techno! Welcome back" she said with a smile on her face.

I noticed that I started to blush so I just looked away.

We had made the house much bigger Phil build his own house next to mine and we had a new neighbor Ranboo he's... chill.

I go inside the house and see Phil making hot chocolate.

"hey Phil?"

"Yeah ?"

I give him a sign and he nods.

"guys we will be right back the hot chocolate will be ready in few minutes"

"So what happened" he asked.

"well I told Sam if I could visit dream he said that I could visit him tomorrow"

"Do you think it's going to work?"

"I really miss my daughter I know she's here but... it just doesn't feel like her"

"Phil I'm sure it's going to work"

He lets a sigh out and nods we go back to my house and ghostY/N is playing with her pets and ghostbur with friend.

(A/N friend never died in this story)

"Ok mates the hot chocolate is done"

The ghosts rushed to get some when I hear someone knock the door. When I open the door I see Ranboo there.

"hey" he said.

"hi come in"

"Hey Ranboo would you like some hot chocolate!?" GhostY/N said she smiled at him and made me feel jealous.

"Haha sure ghostY/N"

" Oh yeah I almost forgot techno?" GhostY/N says

"Yeah?"

"I made this for you, it's like a thank you for letting us stay here"

GhostY/N gives me a small bag inside were some accessories such as earring, and decorations for my glasses.

"Uh thanks" I said trying not to blush GhostY/N gives me a smile and I start to blush this was the first time they smiled at me like that.

——————————————————
Time skip
——————————————————

"Ok Phil I get going now"

" techno... be careful"

"I Will Phil don't worry"

I walk to the prison when I get there Sam tells me to go though the portal and I do it once again. I'm finally in the prison.

"Ok techno imma need you to read this and answer the questions I'm going to ask you"

After we are done I put all my stuffs in the locker and we finish inspection. When we got to the main prison the lava went down it took a while for it to be gone.

Then The floor started to move now I was in front of dream.

"Ok I will be here if you need anything"

"Thanks Sam" I said

"Hello techno I was waiting for you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYOOOOOO I just finished watching the new animation of Hog Hunt ITS SO GOOD you guys need to watch it if you haven't anyway.

Thank you so much for reading chapters will be longer this time!

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!