~The featival 2~

I stand next to my brother, and in the corner of my eye I see two guys that I have never seen before.

One of them looks like a 16 year old with blond hair and a white and red shirt.

The other guy looks more older he's wearing a beanie and his hair was dark drown.

In the moment I had  realized that they were the ones that wanted to kill Schlatt.

Tubbo had described me how Tommy looks like so I guess the 16 year old was Tommy.

I make a sign to Celeste to go see if they have any weapons, Celeste nods and flys away.

"Tubbo can you come up here for a second?" Sclatts asks Tubbo makes a nervous face.

"you can give a speech to everyone in here."

I look at quackity he looks like he's having fun... but allot of fun he looks like he's exited for something.

I look at Schlatt he also has a different face.

"Schlatt what are you doing?"

"don't worry Y/N, this... this is just something fun" Schlatt responds.

I let out a sigh with my hand still on my sword ready to attack.

After Tubbos speech Schlatt talks.

"Tubbo can you stand right here for a second."

he points at the spot.

Quackity starts to laughing and they start to put blocks around Tubbo.

"Schlatt what are you doing?!" I whisper to him but he just ignores me.

"S-Schlatt what are you doing" Tubbo says scared.

Hi's voice sounded like he was about to cry.

"Technoblade, can you come up here please?"

My eyes widened when I heard his name. I see him coming upstairs we make eye contact while he passes by me.

"What do you need" techno says in his deep voice.

"well I need you to.. shoot Tubbo."

Everyone stays silent.

" you are joking right Schlatt?!" I say surprised once again Schlatt ignores me everyone started panicking.

"come on techno I know you love this.. or will you consider shooting my dear sister"

Schlatt says with a smile on he's face he grabs me by my harm he's stronger then me.

My eyes widened just like technos.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I  scream, that alters Luk and Celeste from far.

But Schlatt keeps ignoring me he's just staring at techno. Then Schlatt pulls me in from of him and Technoblade.

Luk starts to get aggressive towards Schlatt.

"CALM YOU DAM PET IF YOU DONT WANT THEM TO DIE" Schlatt says looking at me screaming.

"Luk calm down it's ok" I said looking at Luk.

I see that techno is staring at me.

"techno" I look at him.

"shoot me"

He opens his mouth but nothing comes out.

Then techno puts his crossbow in Tubbos face.

"I'm sorry Tubbo I will make is has colorful has I can" techno says kinda with a sad tone I close my eyes and I only hear screams.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL the wasn't easy to remember I don't really have internet where I'm right now so I'm going to do the best to finish this part of the festival :]

Don't forget to drink water
(537 words)