~Why is this happening~

Art credit: artlinxin on Instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will be here soon...

We want blood....

Be careful...

Don't trust him...

Technoblades pov:
(Surprise it's technos POV!)

I was working on the potato farm when Luk came running towards me and grabbing my cape and pulling it.

"is something wrong buddy?"

"maybe something is wrong with Y/N because why would he be here, he never leaves her side." I say and run towards my room.

And I was right she was shaking, crying, and was murmuring something I could barley hear.

"no.. I didn't kill him"

I try to woke her up when I finally made it. She looked like she was in panic she was breathing so fast she could only take some words out.

"I-.... where-...."

I hugged her and I was very surprised that she hugged me back I thought she was going to push me away.

Y/N POV:

"Shh everything is going to be fine it was just a nightmare " I heard techno said in a soft tone, while he was rubbing my back so I could calm down.

My breathing was heavy it eventually stoped.

"w-why is this happening to me" I said about to cry, techno pull me closer to him.

"shhh calm down first"

After some time

We where in the farm I couldn't sleep after the dream.

"hey... do you want to talk about it?" Techno said.

"I-I could try" I said looking down.

Techno gave me a nod and stoped what he was doing to sit down next to me.

"I have been hearing... this things telling me stuffs that just confused me"

"You mean voices" he said putting he's attention on me.

"Yeah like voices, but then I see someone on the floor in blood and their blood it's... it's in my hands"

I said when I started to shake. Techno knowers and put his hand on my back. But I just decided to hug him and he hugged me back.

I was really tired so I fall asleep in his arms. It calms me down I felt in peace, I felt safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELL HELLO HOW EVERYONE DOING

WOW you guys always make my day so you so much for. 71 reads!!!!

Don't forget to drink water and have a good sleep.

Stay safe y'all!