•Story line•

(This are gonna be very different from the original story)

When I got to Pogtopia I heard the voice of techno he was talking with someone else but I couldn't recognize it the voice... felt so... familiar like I have heard it before somewhere.

I got closer to him and the man was with techno has a green and white bucket hat he's hair was blond and he also has... wings like mine but just a little shorter.

"Hey techno.. there's someone behind you"

the man said techno turn around and made eye contact with me.

"Oh hey Y/N you are back just on ti-"

techno was cut off by the other guy "wait you have wings?" The man said.

"Uh yeah I recently got them why?"

The man then opened his wings they were just like mine! "I tough I was the only one" the man said "I'm philza"

"Philza?" I said with my eyes widened everything then my head started hurting allot a pain that I never felt before.

"hey? Is everything ok?" Techno said worried then everything became dark and silent.

He's here...

It's time to remember...

You are not alone...

"Father you are back!"
"Hey sweetie I got you a gift from the traveling"
"Dad you know you don't have to"
"I know but this time is different"
"Really why"
"Well look what I found"
"Omg dad it's a owl!"
"Yes! And it's all yours what are you gonna name it?"
"Mmm what about Celeste?"
"I like it!"
"Dad when are my wings gonna come out?"
"You have to be patient your wings will come at the right moment..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AAAAA sorry guys I didn't wanna leave you with out a chapter so I made this short one I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Don't forget to drink water and have a good sleep!