•Explaining•

Philzas POV:
"It has been days that she has been like this techno" I said sitting next to Y/N.

Y/N lost consciousness the day she saw me she has been asleep for 4 days already it looks like she has been having nightmares at nights she screams cries, and even they start shaking but they never wake up.

"Techno after everything you have told me about
Y/N, I think she's my missing daughter"

"Y-your missing daughter? Why do you think that"

I sigh, "after the desastre in the village I found my family but... my daughter wasn't there I never found her body or anything the was related to her"

Techno let a sigh out and said standing up.

"well if she's actually your daughter you are gonna have to talk to her and I guess her "brother"?"

Techno left he said he had to work on the potato farm.

After few minutes my eyes felt heavy and fell asleep next to Y/N I put my arms in the bed and tried to get comfortable.

Time skip

I suddenly woke up from noises it was Y/N she was shaking they looked like they had another nightmare. I started to massage their head

"shh everything will be ok it's just a nightmare " I whispered then they started to calm down.

I went back to sleep and she started shaking again I did the same thing but... this time she woke up.

"W-what... W-w-where am I!" She said shaking and crying she couldn't even talk.

"Hey hey calm down you are shaking"

I tried to calm them down but it didn't work so I grab her head and put her in my chest. I started to rubbing her back and Y/N started to calm down.

Her breathing was calming she suddenly fell asleep but before she did that said murmured something.

"father?" I wasn't sure if I heard right but I just put them back on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DADZA??? Damn there's allot of explaining to do don't worry if you don't understand what's happening right now in the next chapters I'll explain what's happening.

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!