•Today is the day•

This chapters are going to be inspired in the stories "meant to be yours 1 and 2" by iwasnevertaken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I woke up very early I felt happy and scared at the same time happy, I was finally dating someone that understands me and scared of what is happening today.

I change and decided to talk a little with Luk and Celeste.

"Guys today is gonna be different you guys know that all the battles we had together were to project Schlatt, but today is going to be different- today we are going against him this time."

I take few deep breaths while saying that my eyes started to get blurry from my tears I heard knocking on my door I quickly removed the tears from my eyes as much as I could.

"Come in."

it was techno I quickly looked down so he couldn't see that I was crying but It was to late.

"Hey what's wrong?" He said in a soft voice he puts his arms around me and puts my head on his chest.

"Is it about your bother?" Techno says again I just nod at him.

"Hey everything is going to be fine ok?" he puts his hands on my face and looks at me I nod again.

We went back were everyone was.

"ok is everyone ready? Techno do you have some weapons we can use?" Wilbur said

"Follow me"

we all followed him into a room full of chests that had all kinds of weapons.

"I'm ready for revolution!"

Everyone started to grab stuffs and getting ready.

Everyone started running towards a tower and on the top of it was two people I didn't know what their names were but everyone started running inside the tower.

"Celeste I need your eyes on the sky's!"

"Luk you know what to do"

Celeste and Luk work good together.

( I forgot to make interaction between the other other people from the dream SMP so just pretend me know them)

On the bottom of the tower I see that dream, sapnap, and Karl are together I decided to make a sign to Celeste to her to distract them she does what I told her and I shoot.

I was only able to shoot Karl the rest of them were fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEKDKNEJDJW SORRY I had to finish the chapter here I was literally writing this chapter at 2 am don't worry I'll post the rest later

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(437 words)