~M's Assignment~

Midas' POV

    "Meowscles, I need you in my office please," I stated over the earpiece. I had an assignment for him.

    A couple minutes later, I watched Meowscles saunter into my office, with what I assume to be his third water bottle of the hour. That guy does go through water fast.

    "Hey boss, uh, you needed me?" He asked. He smiled a huge smile as he sat down in the chair opposite of me.

    "Yes, Meow. I have a mission for you."

    "I assumed as much. What's my task?"

    "You must go to Salty Springs and scope out the area, only to make sure that no more Shadow henchmen, or guards of any kind are still breathing at that location."

    "I can do that M." He remarked.

    Meowscles left the room, leaving me to my paperwork.

Meowscles' POV

    I left the room, and left M to his paperwork.

    I sighed as I stumbled over to the weapons room. I grabbed my signature heavy AR, which I called the "Meow Meow Peow Peow", and some grenades, as well as a couple of bandages.

    "Why can I never tell him?" I asked myself. "I'm an idiot." I walked out of the room to see Maya walking in.

    "Hey Meow," She muttered.

    "Everything okay Maya?" I asked. She didn't seem as joyful as normal.

    "Yeah, just tired. I got up this morning, super late, and was called into M's office not five minutes later for some shitty mission."

    I felt bad for her. "What's your mission?" she told me the same thing Midas had assigned me with, but she had to go to Holly Hedges. "I have to go to Salty with the same operation."

    "Well, good luck," Maya said after leaving with a Tac Shotgun.

    I wandered outside, and hopped into a boat. I drove in the water half of the way, then after the boat ran out of gas, I decided to swim.

    I rolled out of the water, and shook off my fur.

    I headed towards the first building I saw. A small house. I knocked on the door, and a young woman opened it. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi! I'm an agent who's currently on a mission, and I have to check your house if you don't mind."

    "Sure, uh come on in. Anything in particular you're looking for?" She cocked her head in confusion as to why I had come in so suddenly.

    "It's classified information ma'am." I explained to her. She only nodded her head in return.

    I held the same procedures for each house I checked, and there was no trace of Shadow anywhere. I left, and headed back to the Agency for some lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2!! How are you enjoying it so far? I hope it's good! Also, I'm writing this in the four minutes in between school periods, so I'm hoping that I don't get in trouble for not paying attention. I'll see you in the next chapter! 🤎🤍🖤