~The Invites~

Third person POV

    The agents arrived back at the Agency, and headed upstairs. They all had a habit of checking their mail boxes before entering their rooms. And when they did, they were met with an amazing surprise.

TNTina's POV

    I headed inside and up to my room. I was about ready to play some Fortnite on my PC, but then I noticed something in my mailbox. I reached into it, and noticed an envelope. I walked inside my room, closing the door behind me, and I opened the envelope. Inside was a small card holding an RSVP code, and a well decorated larger card. I opened the card, and what was inside shocked me.

"You are formally invited to Meowscles Pelt and Midas Hema's wedding!

Meowscles and Midas request the pleasure of your company at their wedding.

Midas Hema to Meowscles Pelt

Saturday, April 28th
Two thousand and seventy four
Quarter before eight o'clock in the afternoon
The Sweaty Sands pier

~~Reception to follow~~

"Tina, we would love it if you would be the ring bearer at our wedding. If not, it is totally fine, but please tell us sooner rather than later. If so, you may wear either a suit and tie, or a dress. The colors you must wear are gold, black, and/or white. Thank you for your time in reading this invitation.
~Midas and Meowscles"

    I texted Meowscles and agreed to be the ring bearer for the wedding. I then RSVP'd, and I was set. I was excited for them! I sat down at my desk, put the card away, and turned on the PC. But before I could even log in, the intruder alarm blared. I jumped out of my seat, grabbed my gear, and ran down the stairs.

Brutus' POV

    I arrived at the Agency and headed upstairs to change. I was sweating, as it was early spring. I arrived outside of my door, but noticed that I had a letter inside of my mailbox. I lifted the lid, and pulled out a very nicely decorated envelope, with my name in it. "I wonder what this is," I thought to myself. I let out a sigh, and headed into my room to read the letter.

    I entered my room, and peeled open the envelope. Inside, held a small piece of paper, which looked to be about the size of a business card, with a RSVP code on it, and a white and gold card. I looked closely at all of the details on the card. The words "you are formally invited" were on the top of the card in black ink. I opened the card and was so excited after reading what it had said,

"You are formally invited to Meowscles Pelt and Midas Hema's wedding!

Meowscles and Midas request the pleasure of your company at their wedding.

Midas Hema to Meowscles Pelt

Saturday, April 28th
Two thousand and seventy four
Quarter before eight o'clock in the afternoon
The Sweaty Sands pier

~~Reception to follow~~

"Brutus, we would love it if you would be the best man for both of us at our wedding. If not, it is totally fine, but please tell us sooner rather than later. If so, you may wear a suit and tie. The colors you must wear are gold, black, and/or white. Thank you for your time in reading this invitation.
~Midas and Meowscles"

    I had agreed right away to be the best man. I was so excited for them! I pulled out my phone, and RSVP'd, and I also opened up the app, "ChatPath".